Shoto x Reader (Closet)

YOUR POV
I was walking down the hallway with Mina. I was listening to her ranting on about how I should tell Todoroki how I feel. Her, Deku, and Denki are the only ones who know that I like him. And with every bone in my body I regret telling them.

They've told me about so many scenarios that they could help me put into action. But, I don't want them to get into my personal love life. Granted some of the scenarios could possible work, but in all I know for sure that Todoroki doesn't like me. No matter what Deku or anybody else says. It's never going to happen.

"So... what about if we plan a romantic dinner date between the two of you set on a beach?! Ooh or or we could have you send him an anonymous letter telling him to meet you out in the park at the cherry blossom tree. I know it's a cliche, but it's so romantic and-"

I interrupted her. "How many times do I have to tell you this Mina, he will never like me. I've just got to accept the fact. Granted I know my feelings for him will probably never go away..."

Then, with just my luck that certain half and half came Mina's and mine's way. "Feelings for what?" He asked in his usual monotone voice.

My face was immediately covered with red. "U-um, my feelings for tomatoes! Y-yes, tomatoes. That's what I was talking about!" He nodded as I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

At least it was relief until Mina decided to butt in like usual. "Hey Todoroki, how do you feel about beaches? Oh-"

I covered her mouth. "It's for a research project Mina and I are doing on opinions!" Mina was getting upset and kept trying to elbow me in the stomach until I let go of her mouth.

"Oh, what class is it for?" He asked.

Before I could respond Mina took my hand off her mouth. "Well Todoroki, since you asked it's for a class called love~" He looked at me with a questioning look, and by that time I was done with lying, took Mina by the hand, and ran away outside while dragging Mina away.

"Mina! Why did you do that! You know I didn't want Todorki to know anything!"

"But (y/n)! I've seen how he looks at you. I know he likes you!"

"Mina, just stop. He doesn't like me, I don't care if he looks at me in a certain way or whatever! Let me just try and get over him, okay? I've already accepted that fact. Please promise me you won't do anything to interfere with anything in my love life."

Mina responded hesitantly. "Fine, I promise I won't mess with your love life." I nodded and walked back home.

MINA'S POV
I watched as (y/n) walked away. Well, she did say I couldn't mess with her love life. She never said Deku or Denki could mess with her love life. Pulling out my phone I texted in our group chat.

~Todoroki x (y/n) Shipping Group~

Mina
Deku
Denki

Guys, we have a problem. (y/n)'s giving up on Todoroki!

Wait, but I thought I told her that Todorki likes her. Whenever I hang out with him he only talks about her, and that's saying something counting that he doesn't talk a lot.

Well she says she doesn't care. She thinks Todoroki doesn't care for her at all. Then again Todorki does usually ignore her during school. She also told me to stop messing with her love life. But she never said anything about you guys messing with her love life.

Okay Mina, what do you have planned...

YOUR POV
I layed on my bed looking at my phone scrolling through media on YouTube. That was until my phone buzzed with a text from Deku. I read it out loud. "(y/n)! I need help! I'm stuck in the closet on the outside of the school."

"Well that's odd. Why is he stuck there?" Then another message buzzed from him. Reading it out loud. "Kacchan stuffed me in there." You know what, that makes sense.

Grabbing my jacket I walked all the way back to U.A. When I got to the closet that's door was on the outside. At that point I noticed a certain half and half also there with the closet door open. He seemed to notice me once I was right next to me in front of the opened closet door.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"Midoriya texted me that Bakugo stuffed and locked him in a closet." He responded.

"He texted me the exact same thing." I then looked in the closet. "I guess Deku got out?" Suddenly I felt a lot of force push me into the closet, along with Todoroki. "Gahh!"

Then once the door was immediately slammed closed with both Todoroki and I in the closet. "Well, this wasn't expected."

A voice was then heard outside of the door. "We'll let you out tomorrow morning for class!" And that voice was Denki's. Great, just great now Mina got them to mess with my love life!

I walked up to the door of the closet and tried to open up the lock. To no avail did it work. I sighed and realized I was face to face with Todoroki. The closet definitely wasn't big, so I was basically almost pushed up against Todoroki. "So I guess we're stuck here... together." Luckily it was to dark for Todoroki to see the clear blush on my face.

"I guess so." With that, we both stood in silence for a few minutes. Even with a jacket on though, I started to get really cold. I was planning to open the closet then rush back home and go to sleep so I only put on a thin jacket. At night here it gets pretty cold as well. I began to shiver. Todoroki took notice and put his left arm around my shoulders.

My face went a blaze. He then pulled me into his chest as he began to warm me up slightly. My face was in his chest as he leaned with his back against the wall. He then rested my head on top of mine. "What are you doing Todoroki?"

"Shoto."

"What?"

"Call me Shoto (l/n)."

"Then I guess you should call me (y/n)." We then stayed in that position, with myself cuddling a little more into Shoto as the night went on.

"Hey (y/n). I have something to tell you." I looked up at him staring into his eyes as he stared into mine. "I... I like you..." My eyes widened.

"R-really?"

"Yes. I do. I would've done it sooner, but if you couldn't tell, I don't do well with my emotions."

"Well, I like you to Shoto. The only thing is that now I've got to tell Mina she was right about you liking me." He chuckled a bit.

"I mean, you've also got to thank her because I've got a feeling she's the reason why we're in this situation now. Now let's just enjoy our time here, together. Before she comes back to let us out of this closet." He then hugged me into his chest even more and kissed me on the head. After that he snuggled into my hair to get comfortable. I guess one of Mina's plans really did work.

_____________________________________________
1255 Words!

This was a request. (Check the picture at the top) If you have a request you can fill it out on the request page. I hope you enjoyed the one shot and have a nice day!