Shoto x Reader (Thanksgiving)

This is just two scenarios! These are both set after you both graduated from U.A.

Thanksgiving at the Todoroki's
3RD PERSON POV
"Are you sure you really want to go to my house for Thanksgiving? We can always leave now."

"Shoto, we've been dating for a little while now, and I've met your father, he even some what likes me. I also really want to meet The rest of your family." The (color) haired girl look at Shoto.

"I know." Shoto smiled at (y/n)'s child-like excitement.

"Plus, we're already at your house anyways. Come on." The bi-colored haired boy nodded and knocked on the door and waited while (y/n) held a bag full of sugar cookies in her arms.

The door then opened to reveal a white haired girl with streaks of red in her hair. When she looked to see who it was, her face exploded in a smile of excitement. "Oh! You must be (y/n)! I've heard so much about you from Shoto!" Before (y/n) could say a word Fuyumi grasped the girl's wrist and dragged her inside. (y/n) dropped her bag of cookies, luckily Shoto caught them.

"Fuyumi, be careful with her!"

Fuyumi yelled back. "She'll be in one piece by dinner, I promise!" Shoto just sighed and causally walked into the house.

When Shoto walked in he saw the table set in the dining room, and his father sitting down at the head of the table. "Shoto."

"Father." Things between the two were still tense, but... better? Their feelings were still a little complicated.

Shoto walked to the kitchen to put down his girlfriend's cookies, then walked off to try and find where his sister dragged (y/n) off too. Casually walking to the living room Shoto heard (y/n)'s bright voice.

"Aww! That's so cute!"

"I have so many more pictures of him that I want to show you (y/n)!"

"What's going on in here?" Shoto sat on the couch next to his girlfriend.

"You're sister's showing me some pictures of you when you were younger. You were so cute!"

Shoto blushed a bit at this. "What do you mean? Aren't I still cute?"

"O-of course your s-still cute Shoto!" Hearing this Shoto wrapped and arm around (y/n)'s waist as Fuyumi walked back into the room.

"Aww, you two are so cute together!" The oven could then be heard beeping. "Oh, the turkey's ready."

"Would you like me to help you with the food?" (y/n) asked.

"Of course!"

"I'll help too." Shoto responded in his usually monotone voice. Granted he was excited on the inside. "Also Fuyumi."

"Yes?"

"Where's Natsuo?"

"He should be coming home in a few minutes." Shoto nodded as the three of them set up the table and got the food out on the table.

They then all sat down around the table as the door opened and Natsuo came in. "Hey! Did I make it for dinner?"

He smiled, put his stuff down and sat next to his sister. Enji was at the head of the table and to his left was Shoto, and next to him was (y/n).

Everyone ate in a comfortable silence with a few words here and there. Then it was dessert time. (y/n) took out her decorated turkey shaped sugar cookies. She smiled as people took them and enjoyed them happily. Then Enji began to talk.

"So, how long have you and my son been dating for."

"About three years now sir." (y/n) was a little tense and a bit intimidated, but tried not to show it.

"So, when will you two get married." Let's just say it was a long night at the Todoroki's.

Thanksgiving at the (l/n)'s
3RD PERSON POV
"Are you excited to meet my parents!"

"Yes, and a little nervous."

"Don't be Shoto, they're going to love you! Now come on." The (color) eyed girl kissed Shoto on the cheek and knock on her parent's door.

"Coming!" The door then opened to reveal (y/n)'s mother. "Oh! I'm so glad you two could come! Come in come in."

Shoto and (y/n) walked into the house as (y/n)'s mother took their jackets and walked back tot he kitchen. Once inside (y/n) brought Shoto to the living room where her father was.

Her father stood up and greeted Shoto. "Nice to meet you Todoroki."

"Hello Mr. (l/n). It's nice to meet you too." Shoto shook (y/n)'s father's hand.

"You can just call me (father's name). From what I've heard from my daughter, you make her very happy."

"I hope so. She makes me very happy as well." Shoto replied in his regular monotone voice.

"(y/n), how about you go help your mother with the sugar cookies so I can talk to Todoroki for a second."

"Sure dad." (y/n) kissed Shoto on the cheek and went to help decorate the sugar cookies.

(father's name) then turned back to Shoto with a serious expression. "Why are you with my daughter."

"What do you mean sir."

"What drew you to my daughter in the first place?"

"She was kind. She was the only person that came to me not because of my father, but because she wanted to know more about me in general. She's sweet and caring, and I love her. And I'll do everything to protect her no matter what. She is my world."

With that being heard, (father's name) smiled. "That's all I needed to hear." (father's name) then patted Shoto on his back. "Now let's go eat. I am happy that my daughter has found someone caring like you."

"Dad! Mom and I went overboard on the frosting again! It's gonna take a minute to get us cleaned up!"

"You know, this happens every single year. Let's go set up the food while they're getting cleaned up." (father's name) suggested.

"Sure." After that everyone sat around the table eating and chatting. All in all it was a very cheerful and happy Thanksgiving night at the (l/n) household.

_____________________________________________
1025 Words

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoyed this one shot/scenario today. Updates have been less frequent due to my school work, but I promise I'll try my best to post as much as possible! Stay Safe and have a great day!