Shoto x Hanahaki! Reader (Roses)

YOUR POV
Here I am again, in the bathroom in the middle of class throwing up bloody petals. It's been like this for over a week which doesn't help. I've told my parents... That didn't go so well. And it's all because of the cold hearted Todoroki Shoto.

I like him so so much, but this just hurts, so so bad. In this world if you love someone and it seems like they don't love you back, you get this thing called Hanahaki Disease. I've searched it up online, and the results aren't good. You can either get a surgery that takes away the feelings and memories of the person you fell in love with, forever, which also means you'd never be able to love them again, or you can die. Plain and simply. Live or die.

My parents have scheduled me to get this treatment tomorrow, they don't want me to die. But is it really worth forgetting Todoroki. Sure he's cold hearted to some people, but he's not that bad. Of course this is all my fault though, only if I didn't ask Izuku to find out for me. Exactly a week ago I couldn't fight the feelings anymore and I came up with a plan to test these feelings in another. Todoroki's.

FLASHBACK
3RD PERSON POV
"Come on Izuku. Please! It's for love!"

"B-but (y/n). What if he doesn't like you back. What if he likes someone else? I don't wanna lose you."

The (color) haired girl sighed. "I know, but I have a feeling. No matter what it takes I have to know. I don't care about the risks."

Izuku sighed. "But Hanahaki..."

"It's not terminal, I can get a treatment!"

"But would you choose to do it. Think about it, would it really be worth it. Also, we're still in high school (y/n)."

(y/n) took out her notebook and opened to a particular page. On it there was scribbles of writing clearly showing that (y/n) had been planning this for a while. "Please, I have to try. I can't take it anymore."

"Fine, what's your plan?"

"Okay, so I'll call you on your phone. You'll slip your phone into your pocket and walk over to talk to Todoroki. Then just ask him this series of questions about me. I'll be able to hear what he really thinks of me." The female had a smile on her face.

"How do you know he'll tell me the truth?"

(y/n) was flipping through some more of her notebook pages. "Because you're like his best friend." The girl then looked back at Izuku. "He would tell you the truth wouldn't he?"

"Oh the things I'll do for you. Okay (y/n), let's do this." Izuku also then had a some what unsure smile.

LATER
Izuku already had the phone set in his pocket with (y/n) already listening in as he was walking towards Shoto's room. As he knocked on the door he asked. "Umm, Todoroki? Can we talk?"

Shoto opened the door and invited Izuku in. "So, what do you need to talk to me about?"

"It's about (l/n)." The (color) haired girl listened intently to her phone that was on her bed in her room. She was waiting, and hoping that her feeling was correct. Her and Todoroki have been friends a long time now. She was one of his only friends in the first year they were in U.A. Maybe, just maybe, He liked her too.

"What about (l/n)?"

"I just want to ask a few questions about what you think about her."

"Okay." Todoroki replied emotionlessly.

"So, what do you think of her?"

Todoroki paused for a bit. (y/n) holding her breath for his response. "Well, she's a good friend. A really good friend."