Shoto x Reader (Snowed In)

YOUR POV
I don't know why, but I've never liked Todoroki. He always would give me death glares in the middle of class and whenever I asked why, he just ignores me! Like how rude is that. One would think someone like him would at least have some manners.

Sitting at my seat in class gets annoying sometimes. Especially when a certain bi-colored hair someone, is right behind you. I can't see what he's doing, but I can feel his eyes burning a hole through my skull. It's so hard not to just turn around and scream at him.

Besides the point, I was trying to listen to the lesson without falling asleep. All I could think about was going to my dorm and sleep. Then maybe I could catch a movie with Tsuyu, and then play in the snow. I heard there was suppose to be a huge storm today after school. It's suppose to be like five  feet! Imagine sledding down a hill with that much snow on it. Then huddling up to a nice warm fire with some hot chocolate. Gazing off, I didn't notice Mr. Aizawa walking closer and closer to my desk.

"(l/n)! Are you even paying attention."

For a teacher who is always sleeping he seems pretty awake now. "I-I was paying attention Mr. Aizawa!" I exclaimed, extremely intimidated by his presence. I then heard a low chuckle behind me. It was Todoroki, he can't even stay out of my business yet he can't answer why he stares holes in the back of my head!

"Hmm. Sure. Be lucky I don't send you to detention." He answered with a monotone voice. Turning around, he walked back to the board.

My face was on fire due to the embarrassment. Why do these things happen to me? Then of course, there's the guy behind me that won't talk to me and can't keep his eyes off of the back of my head. Letting my head slip into my crossed arms, I just tried to forget the experiences that just happened.

SHOTO'S POV
The (color) haired beauty that sat in front of my just put her head down on the table. It was kind of cute, if I could see her face, it probably would've been cuter. I wish I could talk to her without getting so shy about it. As blunt as I am, I can't stop being so flustered around her. Granted for me, she's right in front of me during class. At least I could look at her from behind. Maybe one day I'll be able to talk to her, but today's not that day.

When I get out of class, I can't wait to not go back home and go to the brand new dorms. It especially would've been a pain to go home not just because of my dad, if I could even call him that, but because of the massive snow storm coming our way today after school. Maybe I'll 'accidentally' run into (y/n) later when I'm walking through the halls. Any form of contact with her makes my heart soar. From the scolding on how she doesn't want me to stare at the back of her head, to just brushing hands while walking past each other in the hallway. Just the thought of it and I just want to take her right there and then. I want her to be mine, and she will be. Slowly but surely.

T

IME SKIP
YOUR POV
I was on my lush bed, sleeping and relaxing. It was so peaceful, I could stay here the rest of my life. That was until. *Bang Bang*

I shot up on my bed. "Open up (y/n)." It sounded a lot like Todoroki, but what the heck does he want?! Standing up and begrudgingly walking to the door, I opened it. I look like crap, but by this point I don't care.

"What do you want Todoroki?" I gasped out. Clearly not interested in what was going on. But then looking at him, was he always this handsome? No, that thought just sent my face a blaze.

"Are... are you okay (l/n)? You look like your sick." Then of course, he had the nerve to put his left hand on my forehead making me blush even more than I already was. Putting his hand back down he continued. "Well anyways to put it simply, we're snowed in." He said it with no emotion.

"W-wait. Snowed in? Where's everyone else?"

"They're all out doing something. So it's just us." Just us. Me and Todoroki, all by ourselves. I ran out of the room to the window, and he was right. Snowed in, I then check the door. It wouldn't open at all.

"How are we going to get out of this?!"

"Its fine, there's food and water, and the heating is still on. Even if the heating wasn't on you could've just..." He mumbled something at the end that I just couldn't hear.

"What did you say Todoroki?" I asked.

"Nothing. Nothing you need to worry about." He replied in a monotone voice. Sitting down on the couch he kept talking. "So, you in homeroom."

I flushed and also sat down on the couch near him. "Nothing. That doesn't matter! I was just... tired. That's all!" Turing away I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. It made my heart flutter.

"Well, I mean everyone's tired. You just made it more noticeable." He responded.

I rolled my eyes and realized, wait. This is the most he's ever talked to me. Maybe I can finally get an answer out of him. Turning back to face him I said. "Why do you always glare at me in class?"

He seemed a little taken back. I saw a light tint of red on his face. What was going on with us. "You probably think this weird, but you make me feel different inside. I don't know why, but whenever I look at you or make any type of contact with you, it makes me feel... nice inside, and happy."

My face exploded with a red hot blush. Why does he make me feel this way? "M-maybe I get that feeling too..." I drifted off and looked away.

"Well, maybe this will clear up the confusion..." He leaned in close, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, and I leaned in too. Slowly, he kissed me. I thought I could explode at that very moment.

When he released my lips, he pulled me into a tight hug. He was so warm, and he made me feel safe. It definitely was refreshing for a cold winter day. I looked into his hectocromic eyes, and smiled. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all...

_____________________________________________
1136 Words!

I hope you enjoyed this one shot that came out of my head, and because I needed a one shot idea. Anyways! If you have any ideas or requests, put them on the request page. Have a wonderful day!