Vampire! Shoto x Reader (Curse)

There are no quirks in this one-shot!

3RD PERSON POV
"A long time ago there was a curse put upon a commoner because they loved a witch's daughter. It wasn't that the witch hated the man for loving her daughter, honestly the witch was very fond of the young man. It was just that after two years of the two dating, the witch's daughter found out that the man cheated on her. The witch, with blazing fury, casted a curse upon the man. Transforming him into a best that fed on blood. Now students, your project is to do research about this legend. Even though it is just a legend, there's always truth hidden underneath. Now go, find out what you can. It won't be graded, but think of it as a fun Halloween project." With that, the teacher left as everyone got ready to go.

The (color) haired girl walked up to Shoto. "Hey, do you want to go to the library and research about this?"

"I'm sorry (l/n), not tonight. My family and I are going out to... dinner."

"Oh okay. See you tomorrow then Todoroki!" (y/n) and Shoto were actually pretty good friends. They became friends when they were younger and a kid made fun of Shoto's scar. (y/n), being herself, didn't like that, and punched a kid that day.

(y/n) walked to the library from school and spoke to the librarian. "Hello deary. I'm surprised to see someone so young here." The old lady smiled at (y/n). "I honestly thought someone like you would research using a computer or phone. So, what are you looking for?"

"Oh, I'm doing a research project on the story of the Vampire Curse."

"Right, it's Halloween. I believe you can find some stories on it in the back to the left in the legends section." The old lady smiled as (y/n) thanked her.

(y/n) walked to the back picking up a few books that looked interesting here and there. She sat down at a table and read the books she picked up. After a little while (y/n) got bored and the sky was dark which meant the library was closing soon. Putting the books back one convienitly fell off the shelf. "What's this?"

The book was titled "Family Tree of the Vampire Curse". Interested, the female took the book up to the front where to old lady was.  "Would you like to check this out?"

"Yes please." The old lady stamped the book and gave it to (y/n). Heading home, (y/n) got a text from Shoto.

You
Shoto

How are you. Did you get home yet?

I'm getting home right now. I found this book about the family tree about the Vampire Curse.

Family tree?

Yeah. Interesting right?

I guess. So.
Say, can I come over before I go to dinner?

Of course Todo!

I'll be there soon.

(y/n) turned off her phone as she found herself at her house. Her parents were on their anniversary trip to America, and she was more than happy to let them do whatever they wanted to alone. She opened her door and walked in, turning on the lights and setting the book down on the table.

Just as she was about the head up to her room, another knock was heard at the door. Confused, she walked over to the door and opened it. "Oh! Todoroki! You scared me there!"

"Sorry (l/n). I didn't mean to scare you. So how about we look at that book."

"Yeah." Letting Shoto in, he saw the book on the table. "Do you need anything to eat or drink Todo?"

"No, it's fine (l/n). So let's read." Both sitting on (y/n)'s couch, the book was opened. The first name, was the name of the cursed man. Ren Uzuki. That last name then changed to Suzuki. Then a few more pages later, it changed to Ito.

Shoto began to get a little more uncomfortable the longer the book was read. "Todo, are you sure you're okay? You seem to be sweating."

"Actually, can you get me some water please (l/n)?"

"Oh, of course Todo!" She smiled and walked to the kitchen. Shoto then turned to the end of the book. Seeing his last name he ripped out the page that said TODOROKI in bold, dark letters. (y/n), hearing the sound, glanced back at Shoto. "What was that Todo?"

"Nothing (l/n). I think I might have accidentally ripped a bit of this book's ancient pages." (y/n) then went back into the kitchen. Shoto sighed in relief. He didn't know what he'd do if (y/n) found out he was that monster. That he was a descenendant of the curse. He couldn't loose (y/n). He loved her. Of course he'd never admit it, but he loves her so much.

Shoto looked at his phone. He hadn't drank any blood for about two days, he was barely controlling himself. Shoto refused to be like his father and feed on humans, so he would usually feed on animals. Still not the best, but better than feeding on humans.

"Ouch!"

Shoto smelled blood, and it smelled delicious. "(l/n), are you okay?"

"Sorry, I just cut my finger! I wanted to cut some apples for us, but I miss cut! It's bleeding a lot. Can you get me a band-aid?"

"Of course (l/n)." Shoto's voice was a bit shaky, he was trying so hard to control himself. Maybe he should've drank his animal blood before he went to (y/n)'s house. Shoto then grabbed a first aid kit and went to the kitchen. Seeing the blood on the cutting board sent Shoto over board.

His vision turned red. He dropped the first aid kit and rushed to (y/n) with blazing speed. Grasping her wrist, Shoto licked (y/n)'s fingers of all its exposed blood. His fangs then began to show. (y/n) blood was so sweet to Shoto, he had to have more. Pushing her up against a kitchen wall, Shoto sank his teeth into her neck. Sucking a bit of blood out of (y/n).

This whole time (y/n) didn't say a word. Honestly, she was enjoying this a tiny bit. And it surprisingly didn't burst as much. Shoto finally stopped sucking (y/n)'s blood. His eyes widened as he realized what he had just done. "I-I'm sorry (l/n). I didn't mean too." Shoto began to spew a bunch of apologizes.

"So your a descendant of the curse."

"Yes. If you never want to see me again, it's fine." Shoto then began to turn to leave, when he was stopped by (y/n).

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid you'd hate me. I mean, my mother did."

The female hugged him. "I could never hate you. I love you."

Shoto was taken by surprise. How could you love him. How could you love a blood sucking vampire? "How can you love me. I could've just killed you by accident. I-I-"

"Shh. I love you. I don't care about the curse. It's not your fault." (y/n) then kissed Shoto on the lips.

When she stopped, Shoto had a rare smile on his face. Shoto then hugged her even tighter. "I love you so so much (y/n). So so much..."

_____________________________________________
1241 Words

Happy late Halloween! I really hope you enjoyed this! Sorry it took so long, school is crazy. Anyways, if you have any requests, please request on the request page. Have a great day and stay safe!