Shoto x Reader (Cuddles)

YOUR POV
I got back from my internship and plopped right onto my bed in the room I was using while I was here. This hero had certain training exercises that everyone has to do three times a day. Once before every meal. What also doesn't help is that just yesterday I had an actual experience with a villain attack.

Facing off with Stain was not fun on the muscles let me tell you that. Every bone in my body hurt. Even my boyfriend Shoto was tired from yesterday. His father also isn't any better with training everyday as well.

Thinking about everything i had to do I  looked at the ceiling above me. Hero suit on the ground ready to be washed later. Check. Smelly work out clothing in the dresser. Check.  Body aching and ready to be stretched out later. Check.

Letting out a long sigh, I hear my phone buzz. "Please be something good, please don't let it be another alert from Midoriya telling me that he's in trouble or something." Picking up my phone from the side table I unlocked it, seeing that it's a text from my boyfriend.

Shoto
You

You wanna hang out at a soba shop downtown?

Yes! It'll help take my mind off my aching bones.

Well it sounds like I'm not the only one with hurting joints. How about after we just cuddle and relax?

Sounds like a plan Sho-kun.

Taking a breath and smiling, I looked down at my smelly and sweaty self. "I'm a mess." Grabbing an aqua tank top and black jeans from my dresser, I took a shower and changed. Finally, putting on a black jean jacket to finish the outfit I grabbed my phone and left.

Heading out to Shoto's favorite soba place the cool winter air brushed some snow around onto the street. I always loved winter. It's beautiful and also dangerous if not careful. It reminds me of Shoto sometimes. He's always so nice and handsome, but if not paying attention can end up being extremely dangerous in some situations. But like always, I still love him just like how I still love winter.

Looking at the soba shop I saw Shoto inside sitting right near the window at a table. My half and half boyfriend waved at me through the window, he sent me one of those rare smiles.

Walking inside of the shop, I went inside and sat down at the table with Shoto. "Hey (y/n). What are you thinking for food today?" Shoto handed me a menu while continuing in his usually monotone voice. "You know what I'm going to get."

"A form of cold soba I assume."

"As usual. How you feeling after you know, what happened yesterday."

After looking at my options on the menu I replied. "Well, everything aches. Then the training isn't helping at all. I didn't spend that much time in the battle, not like the rest of you did. If anything, I should be asking you if you're okay."

"Well, like you said. Everything hurts and training doesn't help. But you contributed just as much as everyone else in that battle did." Just as Shoto said that, our waiter came over.

SHOTO'S POV
Seeing that the waiter came over I waited to see what would happen. "I'm Rio, I'll be your server today. Now what will you have today little lady?" The guy seemed around our age. He had light brown hair. He also had on a black shirt and pants as a uniform.

But just the nerve of that guy. Just as Rio was introducing himself I see him looking up and down (y/n)'s body. (y/n)'s my girlfriend and mine alone.

"I'll take a cold soba." Oh my poor innocent girlfriend. (y/n) didn't even notice what that Rio guy was even doing.

"And what about you?" He asked, tone changing once he sets his eyes on me.

"I'll take a cold soba as well."

"Okay then." The waiter then left to the back.

"Hey Shoto, I'll be right back. I need to go use the bathroom." I nodded as she got up and went to the back.

Right when she was out of earshot that Rio guy came back over. "Hey! Who's that girl that was sitting here?"

Trying to keep my composer until (y/n) came back and we could go back to my apartment at my father's company and cuddle. "Nobody you need to worry about." I replied in a somewhat angry voice.

"Oh come on! At least give me a name!" He kept trying.

This guy is the most idiot being in the world. "No." He continued...

YOUR POV
I came out of the bathroom to see the waiter tending to our table in a block of ice. Shoto standing and flaring up right next to the waiter.

Sprinting over to the table concerned I stepped in front of Shoto before he sent a wave of fire towards that waiter. "Shoto! What's going on here?" I take his hand as he starts to calm down. "Breathe Sho-kun, everything is going to be all right."

"Sho-kun! Is she like your girlfriend or something?!" Shoto looked past me and shot some ice to cover our waiter's mouth.

His gaze was set on Rio. I took my hand to make him look at me. "Shh... Shoto, relax. Everything is fine."

He breathed out a sigh as he looked down at me. "Let's go back to my apartment okay?" Shoto mumbled under his breath. I nodded as he took my waist and started to walk out of the shop.

"Shoto." I stared at him, pointing at Rio.

He let out an exasperated breath. "Fine." Shoto walked over and used his left hand to slowly unfreeze Rio. Rio's light brown hair was watered down from all the mist. Shoto then held him by the shirt and looked at him. "Stay. Away. From my girlfriend. Got it." He then came back to me, out his arm around my waist, and brought us out of the shop.

~TIME SKIP TO SHOTO'S APARTMENT~

I was on the bed in a blanket waiting for Shoto. He came in with popcorn and put the treat on the side table. Shoto then got into bed with me, under the blanket. I cuddled into the crook of his neck as I huddled in his warmth.

He took a breath of my scent and sighed. "I really didn't like that waiter today. Next time we're going to a different cafe."

"You were just jealous." I replied smiling.

"No... I wasn't." He looked away. "Let's just cuddle right now, okay." Shoto stated, ending it with butterfly kisses.

"Okay then Sho-kun. Love you."

"Love you too (y/n)."

_____________________________________________
1132 Words!

I hope you enjoyed! Also, stay safe with everything going on outside in the real world. Besides that, have a great day.