Shoto x Reader (Under Quarntine)

YOUR POV
We've been sent home from the U.A. dorms for over a month now, and I miss my boyfriend. I haven't been able to see him at all. I wish he could at least stay at my place, but his father won't let him. Of course this has to be one of the times he listens to his father.

I know it's a little selfish, but I'm lonely. Both of my parents work overseas together and got caught in (country name). They both can't return home until things get straightened out. That can be awhile.

So I'm alone, at home, without anyone. I'm surprised I haven't gone insane yet. Of course Shoto and I text and call each other, but that doesn't beat seeing him in person and being able to hug him. What makes it even worse is that it was supposed to be our one year anniversary tomorrow. We're going to have a dinner zoom meeting tonight to celebrate since he has training tomorrow.

Both of us are supposed to be making some cold soba and we're going to be having a sweet night. Over zoom. Yay...

Either way, I have to stay positive. This quarantine will be over soon. Then we'll all be able to go back to U.A. and hang out together. I wonder how Deku is doing?

Picking up my phone I try calling Deku. It rings... and rings... and rings. "Oh come on Deku!" Where could that broccoli boy be at this time? And in quarantine. Goodness gracious. "What could Deku be doing?" I sigh and put my phone down. I just want to make sure Deku's doing alright.

"Maybe Shoto will know where he is. Or not. I shouldn't worry about this." Then I contemplated. "But what if he got hurt. He still doesn't have that much control of his quirk sometimes." All the terrible scenarios of what could've happened to Deku ran through my mind. "Shoto. I'm calling Shoto."

I quickly picked my phone back up, went to my contacts, and called Shoto. My phone rang. "Usually Shoto picks up my calls right when I call him. What if something happened to him too?" With everything going on, my stress level has been through the roof. I called my half and half boyfriend again. This time, he picked up.

"Darling, I can't talk right now." He was whispering and I heard rustling through the phone.

"Come on Shoto. We don't wanna be late!" It was Deku's voice.

"Shoto, what's going on? Why are you with Deku? We're supposed to be under quarantine and-"

My boyfriend cut me off. "I... I'm not going to be able to do our zoom meeting tonight. I'm sorry. I promise this will all make sense tomorrow. I love you."

Then the line went flat. He hung up on me, canceled our zoom one year anniversary date, and on top of all of that he isn't quarantining like he's suppose to! This just makes things more lonely for me. I put my phone back down and made myself the soba I was planning to eat on zoom with Shoto. Sitting at my dining room table alone I just ate and watched tv. Then I went to sleep.

~MEANWHILE~

SHOTO'S POV
"(y/n) sounded pretty disappointed." Midoriya said to me right after I ended the call with my love.

"I know. But we've been under quarantine for so long, and tomorrow is our one year anniversary. I at least want to spend our anniversary together. Quarantine or not. I will be with my girlfriend." I explain.

"I get that, but I don't think sneaking out is the best idea."

"My father can last without me in the house for a day. Also, thank you for helping me sneak out Midoriya." I respond. My plan was to sneak out, try to find a place that is still selling gifts, and pick up some take out from the soba house downtown. To do that, I needed at least a night to get all this done. Especially since I can't drive. "Hey, Midoriya. Do you know any places that are open that are still selling gifts. Like jewellery or something? Or a place that sells flowers?"

"Ya, I think there's a place close by." Midoriya said.

"Then let's go Midoriya." I don't care if (y/n) and I shouldn't be together because of the virus going around, but it's not going to take me away from the love of my life. Nothing will ruin this for me.

~NEXT DAY~

YOUR POV
I woke up to a rock thrown at my window. We'll isn't that just great. Getting up, my phone rang. Picking it up, the caller ID read Shoto. Answering it, I started. "Hey Shoto. What's up?"

"Open your door." He stated in his normal monotone voice.

"Umm. We'll that's very vague. May I ask why I should open my front door?"

"Just open the front door. Please."

"Okay." Walking downstairs I opened the front door. To my surprise there was a gift basket filled with (favorite flowers), cold soba, a card, and a box wrapped up in gift paper.

Still on the call with Shoto, he continues. "Look up (y/n)." Doing as he said I see Shoto. Six feet away from me in my front yard waving at me. I hung up. Then he yelled. "You enjoy the gift?!"

Picking it up, I yelled back. "You bet! I love you Shoto! Happy one year anniversary!" He smiled back at me and left. Bringing the gift back inside, I put it down on the table and opened it to get to the card.

Dear My Love,

Happy Anniversary! I couldn't do the zoom dinner last night, because I wanted to do this instead. I wanted to make this special for you, even under quarantine. I wish I could hug and kiss you like there's no tomorrow, but for now. This has to do. Enjoy the gifts.

With All My Love,
Shoto Todoroki

It made my heart flutter. Even under quarantine Shoto still makes me blush and causes butterflies in my stomach. I just can't wait for quarantine to be over.

_____________________________________________
1030 Words!

I hope you enjoyed this one shot. Don't forget to request and stay safe. Have a great day!