Shoto x Reader (Children)

These are just going to be little snip bits and scenarios! There's only going to be one kid, I'm using Haru/Haruto from the pregnancy scenario!

3RD PERSON POV
BRINGING HOME THE CHILD
Shoto parked the car at the luxury high rise apartment complex. He turned around in his seat to see his wife holding the baby car seat in place. In the car seat was his newly born child with a head of (color) hair with white tips at the end. "He's absolutely adorable." (y/n) smiled with tired eyes.

"Let's bring Haruto upstairs. I'll take him." Shoto got out of the car, then unbuckled Haruto out of his car and picked up the baby with the utmost care. Walking into the building Shoto looked down at the sleeping baby. On the elevator Shoto just couldn't help but stare down at his child with his wife clinging onto his left arm.

The elevator dinged, (y/n) and Shoto unlocked their luxury apartment going to their room that was set up just for Haruto. After Shoto put him down and quietly closed the door he met up with his wife in their bedroom. He took a shower and laid down with her. "Hey love." (y/n) whispered sleepily to Shoto. Playing with his hair.

"Hey darling, do you think I'm ready..."

"What do you mean Sho?" (y/n) stopped playing with his multi-colored hair and lifted up his chin.

Shoto's eyes shifted away from his lover. "I mean, what if I mess up this kid's life? What if I'm like my father-"

"Don't think that way." (y/n) gave Shoto a tight hug. "You're going to be amazing. And let's be honest, nobody is ever ready to become a parent. We're going to get through this together."

Shoto smiled and gave his wife a loving kiss. "How did I get so lucky to have you as a wife."

FRIENDS MEETING THE BABY
"Ooh where's that bundle of joy!" Ochaco practically yelled.

"Shh. He's sleeping." Shoto harshly shushed Ochaco pointing over to (y/n) holding their sleeping child. He then let Ochaco in.

"Hey Ochaco!" (y/n) whispered yelled.

The bubbly girl walked over to her bestie. "Aww, he's so cute. What's his name?"

"Haruto Todoroki." The (color) eyed female stared at her baby. At that moment there was more knocking at the door. Shoto opened it to show Iida and Izuku.

"Hey Todoroki! Kacchan and Tsuyu couldn't make it, they got called in to work, but we could!" Shoto was happy. Happy that Izuku and Iida were here, and even more elated that the blond pomeranian couldn't make it.

Iida walked over to (y/n). "Yours and Todoroki's child seems very calm for a baby."

"Yeah." Izuku smiled a bit. "I remember my mom telling me stories about what a nightmare I was as a child. She said I would keep waking her up at night because I wanted to watch All Might on tv or something like that." The green haired male scratched the back of his head.

"Haruto has been a dream so far, but if he ends up looking anything like his father he's going to be a heartbreaker that's for sure." (y/n) joked.

Shoto looked at his wife confused. "Heartbreaker?"

"Yeah. Didn't you realize some of the girls at high school who had a crush on you?" (y/n) skeptically asked.

"Not at all. Because the only girl I focused on in school was you." Shoto deadpaned, making a scarlet colored blush appear on his wife's face.

1ST BIRTHDAY
"Oh, are those banners up?! Oh my gosh where's Shoto and Haru?!" (y/n) was slightly hyperventilating with Ochaco patting her back next to her.