Eschewing + Ring

I still remember the regretful look on his face after the steamy kiss we shared on the cough. He looked like he has committed a huge mistake. I know I am just a mere pathetic human being to him. Yet  I just don’t know what to say. May be it might be the heat of the moment which led to another.

It’s been 5 days that incident had happened. Since that night, he started ignoring me like he is disgusted even with my presence.
H

onestly I accept that it was my own fault. Because I should not have got closed to him or hug him on that day. I should not have led him like that without stopping.

So that’s all my fault right now. He must have thought that I am also another human girl who was planning to take advantage of his kindness. But I am not. I didn’t even want to be here on the first place. That stupid bracelet, I lost it. That’s why I am in a tight corner right now.

I really feel lonely right now. It’s been 3 days I had lost contact with any creature who could talk and respond. Can we count the maid girl on that? Of course I can’t. Even though she was nice enough to deliver me breakfast, lunch and dinner on time, they were not planning to build a conversation with me.

It seems that they are afraid of this vampire prince. I don’t know when the tears started flowing down my cheeks, may be sometimes ago. But I have no idea.

Still I am immersed in my pity party thinking what went wrong. Because on that day, he just stood and headed towards his bed, switched off his bedside lamp and went to sleep while I was sitting on the couch like an idiot.

Then the next morning when I woke up thinking how to apologise, his bed was empty and he was no where to be found. I though we could talk like adults and solve this little confusion. But now I understand that it is not just a little confusion but a huge barrier for him to look at even my face.

But that night, his little kind gesture really made me think that he is a good one who doesn't even consider our differences as I am a mortal while he is an immortal. But now I understand where my position stand compared to his immortality and royalty. And also I thought that I would be able to find a good male friend too as he looks very carefree and nice to me.

But see where the things have led us to. I think we have back to square one again. I never had a close male friend in my lifetime except the girl friends in the orphanage. So I thought that this will at least give us a chance to clear the misunderstanding and move forward, him being as my friend in this huge place.

But they were very wrong. Yes, my mistake led him to eschew me completely. I had nothing to be happy in this huge room even though it consist of every comfort. Because I feel like I am a prisoner here. It is true that our happiness doesn’t always depend on how much money we have in our pockets or the things we own.

So whole day what I do is reading the books on his book rack while sitting on the couch.

Because at least it made my mind occupied. Then in the evening I get my dinner around 7.30 p.m. by the little maid Lucy. After that till the sleep reach me, I just gaze towards the window lost in my own thoughts. It is true that he had a huge tv in front of his massive king size bed. But to me it’s out of reach. Because what if he gets angry knowing that I sat on his bed and watched the tv whole day? I know that he has a great ability of sensing things. So I don’t want anything to be worse more than this.