Dream

A small cute girl who is wearing a white long dress is walking around the green hillside. Her little innocent face is a sight to look at. Because she is too pretty on her white dress and the awful aura demand the attention without even trying much.

It seems she is too happy and peaceful though she is all alone in this grassy hillside. Because no one is around to protect her. There is a small flower basket on her left hand which is full of flowers of many kinds like Violets, Daylillies, Roses and Spring bulbs while her left hand is holding the long white dress.

It seems she has no care about the world as she is on her own enjoying this scenic beauty and the nature. But suddenly a dark fog started to appear few feet away behind her. If somebody can tell her what is happening, she can escape from that...whatever it is...But no one seems to walk on that secluded area to warn the little girl not to get lost in this dark fog and run to her home, her family. So still she doesn't know that an abnormal dark fog is rising behind her.

But suddenly she stops and look ahead of her and she got scared of something. Because it's already written on her face as she is able to see only darkness. The nice green pasture which was full of flowers were no where to be found and this little girl started struggle to find her way home by slowly keeping baby steps , one at a time. But suddenly something ugly and unpleasant thing like a hand with six fingers with long and sharp nails which was covered with blood came to the surface of the earth slowly.

Like a small creature, it started to crawl towards the little child. But unfortunately she was scared about the dark fog which has surrounded her and she doesn't even know that this ugly hand like creature is slowly crawling towards her...It is coming after her...Somebody has to warn her...Please...

"Ahhhhhh..no.. no!! please don't hurt her.. "

I woke up to my own voice by jumping out of my skin. I can't believe that I am seeing this horrible dream for the 5th time since I have been here. Actually why am I seeing this horrible dream continuously? May be it's because I am too lonely in this apartment without any friend so far.

I have a very bad feeling about this dream though it was just my mind who plays tricks. However today I have planned to visit the nearest shops in this area to find a place for me to work. Because if I stay inside this little apartment for more days, definitely I will have to die with starvation or become a beggar on the street not being able to pay the rent of the apartment.

Therefore I quickly jumped out of the small bed and wiped the sweat on my forehead and upper lip with the back of my hand and straight away went to the bathroom to freshen up myself before I go out for the job hunting today.

When I was in the orphanage my care taker always told that we have to be neat and tidy all the time no matter wherever we are and taught us to wear clean clothes and comb our hair neatly.

Though she taught these habits when we were small, still it has become a habit of mine to wear everything in the proper order.

So I decided to take a small bath in my not so big bathroom and wore the best dress I own so far, white summer dress with black polka dots all over it. And then I combed my dark brown hair and tie upper part with a white hair band to the back as a half ponytail. After that when I looked at the mirror, I felt presentable. As a final touch I applied some lip gloss on my lips.

Honestly I am not a big fan of cosmetics as I never had or wanted a box of cosmetics full of lipsticks, mascara, eyeliner or any other stuff. Because always I wanted to have a box of paint for my birthdays or on the Christmas day as I loved to colour a lot. Still I have a huge book with so many pictures I have drew in my spare times.