Royals

Everything is pitch black and all I can hear is dead silence. A gentle breeze that comes through the window gives me a slight comfort that everything is alright. But when you are having a huge doubt that what would have happened as you have no idea of wherever you are at the moment, it's terrifying, isn't it?

It took me few seconds to realise where I am. Because the last thing I remember is coming to the anniversary party of Gabriella's parents. But a big question is running in my mind at the moment. What happened actually?

But all my worries of the worst scenario disappeared realising who is laying next to me. The steady breathes of Zion and the arms that's placed securely around me made me feel that I am safe and sound as he is with me. Because all the things flying through my mind at the moment are like a blur picture. So without uttering anything or trying to wake him up, I just observed the handsome vampire prince that is laying beside me. Even though it's quite dark in the room, after a little while I could make out his handsome face and it's quite a fascinating sight to see. So without their own accord my left hand that was curled on his chest travelled towards his sculptured face.

The unshaven beard around his face had added a deadly sexy look and it almost made me hot and bothered instantly. And those sexy lips... my lips itche to have a small taste. What is happening to me? I was never the horny one even though I was curious about sexuality and read many books hidden in our Orphanage library. But I got a feeling like I have become a bit more... how do we put it... ummm like starving for his touch. NO! No! Sofi.. you can't be another notch to his bed spot, right? However my clueless assumptions, thoughts and the weird thinking halted sensing a little movement on his hand around me.

Is he awake? But his steady breaths tells me that he might be sleeping, right? Is he joking? What now? You stop your clueless thoughts idiot. All the things that are coming to my mind froze suddenly hearing a light chuckle from him... Oh! what? How can he? I thought he was sleeping.

"God... you are such a naughty girl, aren't you?" he licked his lips while looking at me. Oh... I just wanna bite that lip... What! no..no.. God, what's happening to me? Wait a second... what did he just say? How? can he read my thoughts? But I am sure... almost past 2 months he never showed any sign like that...right? However I have a bigger question in my mind than that. So let's just keep it a side for later.

"How long was I out... did...did something happen?" the last part is just a whisper as I have no strength to voice out. Coz I am hundred percent sure that we didn't come to sleep in this place...My fingers are just drawing patterns on his naked chest as I am too nervous of his answer.

" If you are wondering about your dignity... don't worry nothing happened sweetheart." His calm voice is somehow an assurance to my trembling heart as I had set my mind on the worst. So I slowly raised my face to look at his eyes and those beautiful eyes assured it without a doubt. After a little staring contest that ignited the tingles that run through my body again, he slowly released me from his tight grip to stand up from the bed. Then only I realised that I am naked under the bed-sheet that's wrapped around me. If nothing happened why am I like this?

He turned on the table lamp without looking at me and collected the scattered clothes around the room. Technically my panties, the lacy bra, my torn dress and the long sleeved shirt and the suit jacket he was wearing earlier. What happened to my dress? And why is he half naked? Avoiding my eyes he placed them on the edge of the mattress and told me to wear his shirt without any explanation. But why is he silent all of a sudden? Shouldn't he tell me what happened?

"Can you tell me why I am...na..ke..d underneath the sheets? Please tell me... di..d somebody... touch me?"

"I will tell everything when we get to the palace love not now, ok. But as I said earlier nothing happened to you. Put on my shirt for now." Even though I expected some kind of an explanation, for the time being I decided to bear it. So I nodded my head to indicate him that I understood. Then he slowly turned his masculine back which was well built with muscles at the right place and waited for me to get dress. Honestly I am not ok not knowing what happened exactly. Yet I am happy as he is here with me at the moment without abandoning me because of that ugly Scarlet.