My perpetuity

Everything felt so serene and calm sudddenly. Because I didn't hear the wailing storm anymore. What happened exactly? However I was soon enough to say everything is so silent. The reason is, suddenly I started hearing an annoying sound very closer to my ears though it wasn't so disturbing like the bad storm. But I wanted it to stop so badly.

"Beep....Beep....Beep..."

And then my eyes instantly opened to see what the annoying sound that was disturbing me. To my astonishment, I wasn't in the green hillside or under the blue sky anymore. Instead of that I was met with a white ceiling. That's not all. Every single thing in the room including the windows, curtains, small cupboard, two chairs, the table as well as the walls were pure white. Then my memory crashing back to me reminding what exactly happened before I lose the consciousness. It shook me to the core, reminding me the bad experience that led to the incident in the zebra crossing. Instantly my eyes travelled back to my little baby bump that was covered in a white frock. I realised where exactly I was at that moment. I was in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask on. But I didn't want to wear that mask anymore. Because I felt a pressure in my heart since the moment I noticed that I am wearing an oxygen mask. So I removed the mask with my free hand as soon as possible not wanting it near me. 

However my heart beat sky rocketed not knowing what happened except the sharp pain I felt on my stomach before I fainted and the way I am attached to the scary machines on me right then. But I was redeemed from the trance I was thoroughly immersed in by an oh so familiar warmth of somebody's hand. When I raised myself a little out of the pillow, I saw the familiar black silky short hair sprawled near my stomach. Zion was sitting on a chair next to me and his head is resting on the bed while clutching my right hand tightly in his grip. It was like he was afraid of letting me go. He looked so drained and seemed in the same white dress shirt and black pants I saw him last time. And then it hit me hard of what I saw in his office cabin that morning. The tears that were hidden my chest for almost the time I was unconscious started cascading down my cheeks realising how badly I feel the pain. I think the pain I felt in my heart that moment is much bigger than the physical pain I experienced when I woke up. Oh dear lord! He was flirting with another female no matter what. Am I going to forgive him so easily? I just... don't know. Because letting him suffer means I am also experiencing half of that. But the little baby boy I met in my dreams said that he did it for a reason. But...

"Baby..."

That brought me out of the little bubble of thoughts I was having. Zion seemed wide awake while his eyes were larger than the normal size indicating he was scared for me seeing my tear filled eyes and the gloomy mood. And then that nervous look and a guilty look appeared on his face instantly making me realizing what his thoughts might be.

"Hi..." I didn't know what to tell him except that. I was truly heart broken and panicked what he had to say about that awful incident I witnessed.

"How are you feeling now? Do you feel any pain? Shall I call the doctor?"

"I...I'm ok... just...little sore...b..but how about my baby? He i..is ok, right?" I truly didn't feel any pain anymore. But I am scared for my little bean. Because I felt an unbearable pain on my tummy before I fainted.

"He is ok sweetheart. Your mom knew how to remove the silver bullet without hurting you or the baby."

"What do you mean by that? A bullet?" I was totally shocked hearing that. I didn't even have a single thought of a bullet.

"It was all Bea's doing. She found who you are and wanted to destroy you and marry me to be my queen." He squeezed my hand gently while sharing that horrible news that I never knew. Of course, now when I think about it, I remember her threatening Zion on that fake wedding day. We all thought it would be an empty threat. But look where it took me?