Stranger

William Shakespeare once said that eyes are the windows to your soul. I think that great king of literature didn't say it without a reason. The reason is, I am also experiencing the same unfamiliar feeling when I look at those green orbs right now.

The way he is still holding me, looking at me with a longing I cannot interpret is really weird in a good kind of way. And I don't know why but I am experiencing awkward butterflies in my stomach when he  looks at me like that.

It seems that he has no idea to let me go sooner. But the sudden trance between us was broken by a clearing of a voice of somebody. So I quickly averted my head to see the source of the noise and I think I saw the most gorgeous girl or we can say vampire beauty whom I have seen in my whole life for the first time. Honestly it's true that I was like a frog in the well. It is another story...But still I think anybody who has good eyes can recognize a beauty from their first glance, right?

I am still wondering how these blood sucking vampires have such good looking features when they suck blood of the living beings and torture them to the extent they satisfy their animal like desires.

Then only the true colours of them can be seen under that mask of gorgeous faces. That's why I never wanted to provoke any vampire as I have a very little understanding about how their brains function in different occasions. Honestly I don't have any personal grudge or jealousy against them as they are also a part of this earth. But look at their beauty on one side and the evil dangerous self on the other side..

It's something I still cannot justify...

The girl looks not so older than me and like a goddess in Greek mythology just the same way like him. Anyway their ageing process stops at the age of 18 any it remains same no matter how older they get. I think it's a kind of a benefit compared to us humans who die at the age around 80- 90.

She was a blonde with long curly hair which reminds me the noodles I eat and the yellow eyes look too sexy and a perfect body to die with the curves at the right places where they should be.

Woooow!!

That's the only word that came to my mind when I looked at her for the first time. And also another eye catching sight was the dress she was wearing and the black wedges. A red lace blouse with a short tight skirt has perfectly blended with her hair and the face.

But it seems that she isn't too pleased with the way he is holding me. Because there was a slight irritation or kind of a jealousy was written all over her face at the moment. But I don't understand why she is so furious about an unaccepted incident like this. I didn't bump into him on purpose, right? So It should not be a big issue as I guess! "Oh! no...Sofia...this time it's a really...big issue" My subconscious is shouting very loudly.

Honestly I am just an ordinary human girl who doesn't even know about my own identity. I think she has no reason to be like that. Actually it's just an coincidence...may be she might be his boyfriend or mate. That might be the reason that she is furious like this.

However I had forgotten that I am captured by the monster himself yet. So I pushed my hands on his chest lightly to straighten myself to regain the balance as I was still pressed against his cold yet comfy chest...Actually I didn't want to look at those green eyes one more time. Because If I look at them again I knew for sure that I will stuck in those captivating eyes for another century...

Oh my God! I cannot believe that my subconscious is still shamelessly admiring him in this way. I think I have to master some control before I....I embarrass myself for the 2nd time of the day. Should I name this day as the great great bumping day? Errrrrrr.. I think I have lost my mind for sure or it has stopped responding completely...