Unsolved identity

Yesterday was such a magical day in my life. Yesterday all we did was watching movies and cuddling like there is no tomorrow. Because I never knew, I will be able to see the day somebody worry about me or care for my well being so badly.

As a girl who spent the whole life as an orphan, this affection, this warmth and the love that receives through him amazes me a lot. Because I am one lucky girl who has such a handsome sexy mate who accepted me as his mate. Isn't that enough for me? It seems that I am getting greedy for more... specially for his sole attention and the love.

I know I am little terrified for the suddenly appeared wings and the glowed mark on the valley of my breasts last night. Because in my whole life, all I thought was that I am just a random human who is trying to find the purpose of life. But now I know that I am not a little human girl anymore. So today I have to ask from Zion, what we are supposed to do for that, right?

Anyway though it was like that, I think I felt tranquillity and a good kind of change within my bones unlike ever. With the things that I experienced for the last couple of months, meeting him and mating him is still a miracle for me. Because who knew that I will fall in love with the person that I despised a lot. So indeed, he is an unplanned surprise in my life.

When I woke up this morning, Zion was not holding me close to his heart like yesterday. But I had nothing to worry about his absence like all the other times. Because I got a red flower bouquet and a small card that was placed on the night stand.

In the card he has mentioned how much he loves me. And through the card I knew that he has gone out to make few calls. Honestly it brought a big smile to my face when I read it and smell the beautiful red roses he has brought for me. God! what a lucky girl I am! But it's not because him being the crowned prince. It's because of the love and the affection I am given unconditionally.

Though I went to the bathroom to freshen up myself by having a bath, I just forgot it for a second seeing by own face and the body through the bathroom mirror. My face hold an extra glow I had never seen earlier though it was extra blushed reminding the heaven he showed me lastnight. When it comes to my body it looked like a painting that's painted under the hands of a skilled painter. Because love bites and the mate mark had given a beautiful imagination to the viewer telling how possessive he is. God! What's he doing to me?

"Were you waiting for me to have a bath love?" I think I got startled hearing his voice suddenly. Because I didn't even know that he was standing behind me till I hear his husky voice at my ear.

"Oh my! you just gave me a heart attack..." when I said it with a serious face, he just started laughing with a mischievous look on his face. See! He is like a child sometimes.

"I love you so much baby...you don't know how happy you make me." When he said it like that, I felt like flying. His expression, his smile and the sincerity that's presented on that beautiful face, I think I will faint soon. Then I didn't forget to cup that handsome face from my hands and return the same words.

When he kissed my face with so much adoration when I said so, I didn't even know what I was doing. Because, due to the mate bond, I felt the intensity of it in my bones. His soft kisses that were on my lips, left down my collarbone peppering and nibbling so many kisses and love bites marking his territory once more.

The bath I was going to have in the morning turned into a passionate love making within minutes. I don't know how he is doing it. But all he needs to touch my body to loose control. I never knew that all the kisses he gave worshipping my whole body, will be a delightful memory one day.

When we finished bathing together, he told me everything from beginning to the end. Yes! How we should need to meet a lady called Alberta to know about my identity and the way his parents and grandparents were waiting to meet me so eagerly after hearing his explanation. I think today will be a long day for me as I have couple of things to do with him. However I am happy...truly delighted knowing he will be with me throughout the day.