Me & You

"Mmmm...just...a second...."

" Na...wake up my sleepy head."

"Zion...I am...so tired...give me one more minute...please." Our love making took to another level last evening except sparing few minutes for eating dinner. No matter how many times we had each other, he couldn't get enough of me. You know like I have told earlier, he has a high sexual drive no matter what. So just imagine about my poor vagina. Honestly I should take half of the blame too for seducing him with my kisses and caresses.

"So you are not gonna wake up it means, mmm?"

"No...I am not." And after that he didn't make any sound for few seconds. Hearing the covers lifting, I thought he is leaving the bed to take a shower. Oh! How wrong I was for trusting that sexy creature...My half lidded eyes opened instantly feeling the silky and wet tongue of him going up and down then back and forth circling my rosy nipples. But just to provoke me he guided his tongue on my areola purposely missing the nipples that had stretched widely because of his touch around it.

"Zion...please..."

"Please what baby?"

" You...ahh... you know...what I am talking about...I want..."

"Tell me love...what do you want my hungry tongue to do to you...mmm?"

"I want....oh God...just... Iwantyoutolickmynipples." I can't believe I have become such a horny woman with just a touch from my sexy mate.

"What? I didn't even understand a word baby..." I know he is doing it purposely. God! What a man I have. He is making me frustrated  like a touch deprived puppy.

"You...you are purposely missing my nipples, aren't you? Naughty Zion..." when he saw my frustrated look, he knew I was half angry and half horny for him. And then I saw one of the biggest smirks on his face. Asshole!

" Oh my poor baby! Are you mad with me right now?"

" Yes... I am so..." He didn't let me finish what I tried to say with my sexual frustration. Because his delicious sexy lips captured one of my nipples while squeezing the other with his finger tips. However his sole focus was on my face observing my reaction. God! He is killing me already.

"Mmmm...so delicious and big...only for me..." when he talked dirty while his mouth was filled with my breast I saw stars feeling how good it is. My legs wrapped around his naked torso once more wanting to have him before the day begins no matter how sore I was. But...

Knock...knock...knock...

"Hope you are decent enough as I knocked thrice already. I am coming in." Hearing Sebastian's voice I got panicked him seeing me like this wrapped in Zion's body completely naked. But I didn't even get a time to open my mouth and say no as he just barged in.

"Oh my sweet lord!" I gasped seeing the face of Seb at that moment. But Zion didn't let him see my naked body as he covered my bare self with his raven black large wings hiding me from Sebastian's prying eyes. But I realised that his focus was not on me all these time. His beetroot face was focused on Zion's completely naked sculpted back and the butt.

"Fuck! How can you barge into somebody's room like this?" Hearing Zion's irritated voice, I realised he is mad with Seb for interrupting us in middle. God! Seeing his face like this...it makes me more horny I guess.

"Fia...can't you let us have your hot boyfriend once? I promise...just only once..."

Hearing Sebastian's voice, it didn't take much for my white wings to appear and wrapped around Zion's naked back covering it completely from Seb's lustful eyes. If you are wondering why Seb isn't scared or astonished seeing my wings, that's because they had already seen them.