Aaron Theodore

I just remember blacking out at last. Yes the world faded away from me while my whole self-wrapped in my beloved's arms. But what happened exactly? I have no idea yet. My brain tried to process the exact incident happened before I fainted. But I got nothing in my memory to give any rational explanation. However when my eyes opened slowly, I wished to see the face of Zion and asked him what happened to me as I heard his voice and felt his warmth near me. Yet I got nothing as I became a little confused seeing my surroundings when I opened my heavy eyes.

No matter what, it didn't take much time for me to realise where I am, seeing the blue sky, the hillside and the green pastures that was all too familiar to me. The green pastures were filled with oh so familiar flowers I used to know. Yeah... yet not physically. To my astonishment, when I craned my neck a little to see what else I could see there around me, I saw the same basket filled with violets, daylilies, roses and spring bulbs making my heart melt into a puddle. It was such a beautiful sight to the sore eyes of anybody. The nature filled with warmth and the homey feeling to any broken soul and mind.

When I slowly stood from the place I was sitting to reach the basket full of flowers, my dress tangled in my legs and I fell to the ground once more. Suddenly that grabbed my attention I grasped seeing the dress I was wearing. I know you might be wondering why I reacted in such a way seeing what I was wearing. The reason was, it was the same white long dress the little girl I used to see in my dreams was wearing. No matter how beautiful the surroundings were, it shook my whole self as I knew the ending of that dream. Because it was not so pleasant if I tell you honestly. But I am so sure that I am not seeing a dream of somebody as a third person. Because right now I am within that dream itself living the dream by myself. But...how did I come here? I mean how did I become the main character of my own tormenting dream that I used to see for years?

I got a sudden fear in my chest not knowing what to do. No matter how many times I saw this dream for years, I never saw a way out for the little girl from that awful ugly monster. So am I going to experience the same as her right now? I don't have any idea. Somehow I knew I cannot sit there and wait knowing the hidden monster under those lushes green pastures and the breathtaking flowers. So I instantly got to my feet concerning about the dress not letting it get in my way this time. After that I turned my feet to every side to see if I can see any sign of humans or any breathing creatures. But I got nothing like that as the carpet of green pastures have covered every nook and the corner with nothing in the middle. Somehow my heart told me to walk a little forward taking one step at a time. So I listened to my heart and started walking no matter how scared I was at that time.

When I walked a little longer, I saw two Cherry trees standing close to each other. For a second I even forget I was tip toeing on the grounds scared of an awful bloody monstrous hand. However observing the beautiful trees halted seeing the sudden movement behind one of the trees. I was about to faint thinking that the ugly thing I saw in my dream might have come to get me. But that thought disappeared seeing the most beautiful innocent green eyes I have ever seen. He trapped my heart within seconds from the first glance with his charming smile and that raven hair. One thing was so sure to me. That is I have never met him in my whole life. Then what is this familiarity I feel for him? I didn't have any idea at all. However I knew I need to get close to him to have answers for the burning questions in my mind.

"Hello..."

"Hello mommy..." My heart skipped a heartbeat hearing what he called me. I am sure he might have mistaken me for somebody. But...how can a five year old one mistake his mom for another person?

"Mommy? But I am not your mommy baby...Why are you all alone here anyway? Were you waiting for someone?" When I asked kindly wanting not to scare him, he smiled stealing my heart completely showing the deep dimples on both sides of his rosy chubby cheeks.