Visit from the past

I can't believe I over slept though I had planned to give a good breakfast to Zion in bed. But now the intentions are reversed and he is standing at the bed with a delicious breakfast plate for me. Oh I am such a horrible mate, aren't I?

"Oh! I am so sorry Zi...I just over slept. I was planning to give you a surprise breakfast in bed." Now I feel little sad knowing I couldn't just do that one thing I wanted to do for him so badly.

"Don't be upset my love. I am glad that's me who gave this breakfast to you in bed. I missed one of most important 3 months of our time together. I want to make it up to you..so don't be sad because this is my happiness. " when he said with such intensity in his eyes I had nothing to say anymore. I was like a fan who got a compliment of my idol. And that's practically him, my Zion.

So I nodded my head and asked him to sit on the bed with the plate. I had nothing underneath the bedsheet I was wrapped in. But luckily Zion's discarded white shirt last night was on the bed. So I put it through my head. Then I straddled him and took the plate that was filled with bacon, eggs, sausages and toasted bread to my lap and started digging without a fight. But I didn't forget to feed him while eating even though he said that had eaten while preparing my breakfast with Rhy and Seb.

It's true that it was complete silence between us. But it was totally comfortable and peaceful. His eyes were focused on me while his hands massage my ass cheeks. Every second when I raised my eyes from the plate to catch a glimpse of him, he was looking at me in a way I couldn't comprehend. But one thing was so assuring to me. His eyes were filled with so much love and adoration for me.

So I kept the plate on the nightstand and scoot over to him closing the little distance between us by plastering myself to his naked chest. When my hands travelled toward his face and touched his prominent cheekbones and the light stubble, his eyes closed involuntarily. My breath hitched seeing how responsive he is to my light touch. And look at that handsome face. I am melting already just witnessing it.

Every day it's like I am seeing a new version of him that intrigues me and today was no different. His eyelashes were so long putting a beauty of a girl into shame. And those thick eyebrows, god I have no words to say how sexy they are on him. Then his lips, they were another story. How did I lucky enough to have him?

" What are you thinking my love? Sometimes I hate teaching you the trick of hiding emotions." Hearing his voice, I realized that his eyes are sparking with a hidden mischief while they are centred on me with a playful smirk. Oh! No mister...you aren't going to get anything right now. Because I knew what's playing in his horny mind.

" Can't believe I have a mate who is so yummy and sexy."

" Really! Then why don't you let him show you how yummy he can make you feel."God! I can't believe him.

" No...no...not now baby boy...it's already morning...and I am so sore because of your little friend. May be at night I will consider about it, ok?

" Baby boy! Did you just call me that Sweetheart, mmm?" When his wicked tongue attacked my neck, all my proud talks were out of the window. Yea! He just needed to give one touch and I melt like a candle. So I clutched the silky hair on the nape of his neck and let him carry out that sweet torture on me. But being the mischievous mate he is, he started tickling me knowing my secret pressure points very well. So I couldn't stop the chuckles left me because of his crazy antics.

However his kisses and the tickling halted hearing the knocking on our bedroom door.

"Hi guys...are you decent enough for us to enter?" If Rhy and Seb asking about the decency of us right now where I am wearing just Zion's shirt and he is on just his briefs and I am wrapped up in his chest, I think we are, right?I think they can't forget the last time incident anymore seeing Zion's hot ass and the naked torso with his majestic raven wings.