Lick and Flick

If I tell you honestly... I am nervous means an underestimate to the feeling I am experiencing right now. Because I am never a fan of the centre of attention as it's like one of my worst nightmares. The feelings that are mixed within you when they are monitoring your every movement and every action, it's the first step to a huge disaster for me.

Walking from the closed doors to the table that they are sitting is like a whole eternity. But in reality, it might have passed only few seconds if my guess is correct. However the pin drop silence and the deadly calmness that radiates through them and the decency that I didn't expect made me uneasy. Because I felt like the things that were in my head is not the exact truth that I heard or read. However I didn't want to test my luck, knowing the powerful creatures who were sitting on the table. I didn't dare raise my head without their permission and stayed standing on the same spot in front of the closed doors till I get some orders from certain somebody.

"Sofia...come here". His voice was powerful and strong enough to move my legs. But the pace was slower than even a snail. Mean while my heart was like a tornado which is about to leap out. But I slowly dragged my feet towards where he sat though I didn't dare sit there without his permission.

" Is this her?" the calm motherly voice that I heard made me forget for a second that I am truly standing in front of some deadly creatures who suck blood from innocent humans.

"questa è lei Mamma" (This is her mom). Even though the language was unfamiliar, I just felt like he said yes or something similar for the question his mom asked.

"lei è davvero una bellezza" ( She is truly a beauty). Another feminine voice replied back. Oh! I forgot his grandparents also here for a second. But I didn't understand a single thing she said.

" Raise your head sweetie...I would like to see your face." His mom's gentle voice gave me an encouragement to raise my head slowly and look at them. The first face that grabbed my attention was his majesty's arrogant mischievous smile which told me that he enjoyed my discomfort very well. You asshole! If I could teach you a good lesson...

But you let him lick and flick your.... Oh God! How am I supposed to look at him again without reminding the incidents last night? Because each and everything started to come like a tsunami wave to my mind. My face became hot in an instant and I felt ashamed about the things I let him do with the effects of the drugs. So I quickly avoided his heated gaze and focused my attention on the other creatures on the table.

The king and the queen were so beautiful and majestic and the aura around them made me realise no one need to mess with them. And also another thing I noted was, Zion is the same replica of his father. He looked like the younger version of king himself. No wonder he is so handsome and sexy at the same time when his parents are like this.

The former king and the queen also were no different. Though they look older than his parents, anybody can recognise them with the same powerful aura that nobody can escape after messing with them. Then I understood very well why they are the royals of this continent. Because they are more deadly compelling in strength, power, and head strong in every aspect. As a result, no vampire with the right mind will step forward to challenge their authority.

"Come and sit on my lap Sweet heart."

Is he crazy or something? How can I sit on his lap in front of his parents and grandparents? And... and I have never ever done that. What is he trying to play? If he wasn't the prince himself, I know how to tell him a thing or two. But with a small sigh, I decided to go with the flow. Because I didn't want any trouble. I didn't want any hardships more than what I went through. I didn't want the king or the queen to see that I am a disobedient pet to his son, the future king of this continent.