7 | Santa Mierda

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

I nodded and smiled, "Okay then, I'll see you later," She said, "Yeah, see you later Haze," I waved goodbye and walked away, "Bye!" I heard her shout, I turned around, walking backwards, waved goodbye and winked at her.

I entered the elevator exploding with joy. With every encounter we've had so far she is slowly unravelling herself, revealing more and more of her old ways. The old ways I miss, the Hazel that was a carefree girl, didn't have to wear a mask that portrayed her to be intimidating or closed off.

But the girl who loved to smile, have fun, let her guard down once in a while.

My Princess.

I got back to my car and made my way to work. On my way there I had to think about what I wanted to say to her because there was a lot that was needed to be said.

I want to her ask her out again, the charity case, asking her out again. Mainly asking her out but that's beside the point. If I can get Hazel on board for the charity case I'm guessing that's a step closer for us too.

I'm deep in thought about Hazel when my phone rings, without looking at the caller ID I answer it, "Roman Smith?" I could hear the person on the other side of the call breathing hard, "Hello? Who is this?"

"Roman, Just listen to me-" I cut the call. How did that asshole even get my number? I didn't want to hear what he had to say, I wasn't even going to believe the little act he was pulling.

So many years have gone by and now he decided to show his face? The absolute chaos I went through because of him, it wasn't gonna be happening again.

No.

My phone rang again, and again, and again, until I was getting sick and tired I answered, "What Kai!?" I heard his deep chuckle on the other end of the call, "I expected a warm welcome?" Please to fucking god he better be joking, "What do you want Kai?" My hands clenched around the steering wheel, making my knuckles go white.

"Meet me at the underground parking lot when you get here" The call went silent. This cannot be happening again, I can't go through this bullshit again. I'm not the same 17-year-old helpless kid I was in high school.

I have shit to deal with, a god damn business to run for fuck sake! I can't be under Kai's control again.

I take a left turn, directing me to my underground parking. I find a space and park my car in it. I switch my car off and I see him standing at the elevator just like last time. "I'm here Kai what-" Before I know it bullets are being shot in my direction, this wasn't Kai.

I dodged the bullets and hid behind one of the pillars that keep the parking lot up. I pulled my gun out of my briefcase, shifting my weight from one foot to the other as I tried to aim my gun at the guy.

I manage to shoot a bullet at his leg, making him fall to the ground. I quickly run up to him, kicking his gun away from him and pointing my gun to his head, "Who do you work for?!" I shouted at him, "Snitches get stitches," He spat in my face.

I wiped away his spit, looking him dead in the eye, I wrapped both my hands around his neck, starting to choke him, "I'm going to ask you again who do you work for?"

"K-ka-a-i" He manages to say his name through strangles. I let him go, he leans forward and starts coughing, without him realizing it I shoot him in the head. His body falls limp on the floor.

I run my hands through my hair out of frustration. I dial Valentinos number, telling him to bring his guys and to meet me in the parking lot.

I stuff my phone in my back pocket and sigh in exhaustion. The last time I killed someone was over six months ago when some asshole tried to break into my mother's house, it took the guys and me three fucking days just to find him, when we eventually did, we killed him.