49 | Emerald Eyes

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

It was good to hear he was okay, "Hazel! Holy fuck! Are you okay? Where are you?" He rambled on with questions. "I-I'm fine, how are you?" I looked to my right to see the guys and Hunter still standing there, "I'm good. I wanna know how my boss is?" I ignored Hayden's question and shooed everyone out of the room, giving me and Hayden some privacy.

"Sorry Hayden, can you repeat yourself?"

"How are you, boss?"

"I'm good and safe." He let out a sigh, "Thank god. We have been looking all over for you," I fiddled a strand of string that came loose from the blanket, feeling guilty for not letting my own team know where I was.

"I'm sorry, I managed to recover from what Kai had done to me," I heard gasps escape from many of my men, "What did that bastard do?!" I heard Ricky's voice, "I really wanna catch you guys up with everything but we have more important stuff to discuss,"

"We're here, what is it?" Gosh, I love them all, "Ricky did you manage to find out about that car? And who the driver was?"

"No. It was a dead-end, I couldn't find the owner since it was with so many people but we did manage to find a match to the driver though." I heard him type a few things on his laptop.

"That's great! Who is it?" I sat up quickly, being on high alert, "Someone that goes by the name Ashley Wilson. Ring a bell?" Holy fuck! Roman's assistant! "Shit! Ricky, I need you to search up an Ashley at Roman's work, if I think who it is-"

"We got a match. caucasian, early 20s, blonde, 5'2." It was her. She was the same person I saw at the coffee shop, "Can you also track down where she was last-"

"Already did that. She was last seen at a coffee shop close to Roman's work, and that was four days ago." Bingo. All we need to do is find out if she is behind all this and get that bitch caught, "You all need to be here tomorrow, we are going to find Roman. And I'm going to need your guy's help."

"Of course, send us the address and we'll be there in the morning." Said Hayden, "Thank you guys for all your help, I don't know how I could repay you all." I could feel myself tearing up, "Repay us by warning us where you are next time!" Ricky shouted, making me laugh.

"I love you guys, see you all tomorrow." They said goodbye to me and I ended the call. I leaned my head back, clutching at my chest. I could have never asked for a better team, I love them all so much.

I look to the right to see everyone coming back in, "So?" They all stood at the side of my bed waiting for my answer, "They're in. They will be coming by tomorrow to discuss the plan." They cheered and high-fived.

"That is great news!" JJ came in to give me a hug, "We are going to get your fiancé." He whispered so only I could hear. Pulling away I gave him a big smile.

"In order to help out tomorrow, you all are going to need to give Hazel some rest." All the guys whined at Hunter's request as he started to push them out, "Come on man, it's time for us to celebrate." Peter tried pushing his way past Hunter.

I giggled as I watched them argue, "Out! Now! Or she won't be able to help us tomorrow!" He shooed them out, leaving the room with just us two, "I'm going to do the last part of the treatment Hazel." I sucked in a sharp breath.

"I thought I was done?" He pushed his glasses to the bridge of his nose, "I thought so too. But with how badly your heart is functioning, I ran a few tests on your body and I'll need to do one more. This time I'll only have to inject you."

"How safe is it?"

"You have an...80% chance with this. I didn't want to tell you infront of everyone just in case you wanted this matter to be private."