14 | Red Lingerie

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

"Where would you like to go next?" Hazel linked her arm around my bicep, pulling herself closer to me. "I follow my beautiful Princess," I kissed her temple, "Well...I wanted a new shoe tonight" She looked at me, "Shoe shopping it is" I smiled at her.

We make our way to one of the shops when we get stopped by someone, "Hazel! Hey!" Some guy steps infront of Hazel, "Daniel! Hi!" Hazel lets go of my arm, going closer to this guy to hug him.

"How are you?" He asked, "Good, just came to do a little-Oh! Dan..." Hazel pulls me by the hand, making me stand next to her, "This, is Roman" Daniel lifted his eyebrow, mouthed to Hazel, "This is him?" Hazel nodded.

"Hey man, how are you?" He extended his hand for me to shake, "I'm good, I'm Roman" I shook his hand, "Daniel" He gave me a toothy grin.

"So, how do you guys know each other?" I twined Hazel's fingers with mine, "Oh! Hazel and I were friends back in Uni," He stuffed his hands into his front pockets.

"And...Daniel was a great help when needing to get in the bar" They both lightly chuckled. They clearly were more than just friends, "Well, it was nice seeing you Daniel, but Roman and I got to get going."

We stepped to the side, "Yeah, call me. We can go get a beer this week" Hazel nodded and waved goodbye to him.

"He seems...nice" If by nice you mean hitting on my girlfriend, then no. I don't think he is nice "Roman." She sighed "What, I just gave him a compliment?" She let go of my hand and faced me, "Compliment, really?" She crossed her arms over her chest, "Even a five-year-old would know you're lying" She rolled her eyes.

"He...just gave me, weird vibes. Like, the way he was looking at you" I pointed out, "Where should he have been looking if we were having a conversation?" She screwed her face, "I don't fucking know? Maybe not giving you the DTF look" She burst out laughing.

"Roman, please, Daniel is just a friend. He doesn't like me like that" She held the side of my jaw, "Babe, he is a friend" She pecked my lips.

"You better be right" We continued our way to the shoe shop. We walk inside and multiple guys start running up to Hazel, speaking to her like they already know her, "Hazel! Long time no see!" The one guys said, "What are you looking for today? Jordans? Stans? Nike?" Said another.

"Sorry, no sneakers today. I need one of those." She pointed in the opposite direction where there was a rake filled with heels, "Special event?" Said the same guy who first spoke, "Mhm. Is Gracie here to help?" Hazel pulled me in the direction of the shoes.

"Yup, She should have finished her break by now, I'll go get her for you" He walked away, "Thank's Ben," Hazel called after him. Hazel looked up at the mountains of shoes, "Those are nice, can you get them" She pointed towards a pair of clear heels.

I reached up, grabbing one of the heels, handing it to Hazel she examined the heel, "I'm not sure this will go with the dress" She looked back up, "What is the colour of your dress?" I asked, "It's a surprise"

"Hey Haze, I got the perfect pair for you" Hazel and I both looked up to see a woman standing next to us.

They both hugged each other, saying there hello's, exchanging small talk before the lady who I'm guessing is Gracie took the heel from Hazel's hand and walked away. She came back with a maroon heel, "I think these will go nicely with the dress and..." She winked at Hazel.

"And, what?" Hazel ignored my question and asked, "Do you like these?" She held both the shoes up to me, "If you like it then so do I"

I pull her by the waist, kissing her lips. I grabbed her hips, both our lips lingered, staying attached. Kissing her hard and leaving her breathless.