29 | Baby Shower

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

These past two days have been quite hectic. The guys and I are trying to track down Kai, along with the help of Hazel. Hazel moving back and forth with her stuff from her place and back to mine.

And the idea of the baby shower which is later today. "Okay, that is the last of it," Hazel takes a sip of her water, wiping the sweat that drips from the side of her temples.

"You're still coming with me today, right?" She places her glass on the counter, cupping my sweaty cheeks in her hands, "Every step of the way baby" She pecks me at the lips.

"If you want to make it on time we should start getting ready to leave. The guys are going to tag along tomorrow while you're at work to move the rest of the stuff to your place."

"No need, I'll cancel work tomorrow to come help you" I go in the kiss her again but she pulls away, "Uh...no, you will not" She scoffs, "Roman, you've been here the last two days."

She stops and starts to think to herself, "But...you can help me get comfortable," She waggled her eyebrows at me.

I smirk, biting down my bottom lip and the lovely idea. "If you say so," We both smile, kissing each other when we hear the usual bickering between Valentino and JJ. "You are so fucking stupid!" JJ yells at Valentino.

Hazel and I run upstairs to see them both holding one end of a large box, "Don't fucking test me JJ! I am right!" Valentino drops the box, hearing it bang loudly against the wooden floor.

"Oh, so sorry queen asshole! I'm trying to figure-"

"Enough!" I hear Hazel shout, unfazed by her stopping the continuous arguing my two best friends were having that I was enjoying. "Because you both fight over such stupid shit! I will take the box!"

"No!" We all shout at her in unison, "I swear to fucking god, one, and you know I don't fuck around-" I snicker at her use of words, she shoots me a death glare.

"Anyone who helps me with this box gets their balls cut off!" Lifting it off the ground, stumbling back a few times before she gets the right position to hold the box.

She walks out of the room, leaving us all to stand there in disbelief, "Shit, didn't know how strong Hazel was," Valentino rubs the back of his neck.

That's my girl.

We walk downstairs to see Hazel sitting on top the island, typing something on her phone, "You ready to go?" I walk up to her, standing in the middle of her legs, "Yeah, I'm just sending a message to Anastasia,"

I make small circular motions on her inner thigh, watching her move uncontrollably by my actions, "Rome, stop" She whispers. I don't. Instead, I peer down at her phone, looking at the message she was typing.

"All day? You're going to be at work all day tomorrow?" She sends the message and looks up at me, "I have to, I've missed too many meetings due to the moving and because of you." She points her finger to my chest.

"I can't help it," I show her a toothy grin, rolling her eyes at me she gets down, "Come on, if we want to make it in time for the shower we should get home."

I curl my arm around her waist, glueing her hip to mine as we make our way out of her place and back to mine. Soon to be our place, I think to myself.

⁎❀⁎

"Roman, what do you think of this?" Hazel stood infront of the full-length mirror by the stairs, "You look, beautiful Princess," I extended my hand for her to take, placing her soft hand in mine, I wrapped my fingers around her's.