45 | Stay With Me

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

"Leave her alone! Don't bring her into this Kai!" He went up to the screen, switching it off, "You're too late. What's done..." He turned around to face me, "Is done." He walked up to the door. Stuck his hand out about to turn the knob to the door when I yelled, "Wait!" He put his hand down. He knew...He won, as usual.

"I'll tell you where it is. But." He straightens his posture and turns around, "In order to get it you need to release Hazel." His head lowered, hiding his expression from me, I watched his shoulder shake, vigorously from humour.

"What's the catch, Roman Smith." He wiped away his tears from laughter, "No catch. Bargain. My wife for your product." He thought about my suggestion for a bit. He opened the door, "Where is it?" Now it was my turn to laugh. "Oh please, Kai. Don't give me that crap." I sniffed, "I know all your filthy tricks."

"You either set Hazel free. Or I blow it up. Every last drop of hard work...disappears into thin air." He turned around, glaring at me as he thought about my suggestion, "How stupid do you fine me Roman? I don't- at least need your help to find the product I was the one who made-"

"You!? What a load of crap Kai! And you know that." His eyes went wide in disbelief, "Release Hazel. And we can move on from there." I had left him speechless.

The plan was working.

I watched him storm out of there. I looked back to the screen that now had switched back on, "We got him." I mouthed to the guys behind the screen.

The screen went off again which meant they got my answer. Hazel was going to get out of here. As long as she is out of this mess I don't care about anything else other than My Princess being safe.

"Where is she?!" Kai comes bursting in. His face bright red and full of anger, "What the fuck are you talking about?" I knew exactly what he was talking about, "Hazel! Where is she?!" He storms over to me, "Watch it, Kai!" I warm him.

"You told me that if I set her free you'd give me what I want?!" He flips over the table. "I never said anything about having it." I smirked, "You son of a-" I cut him off by laughing, "You either listen to me really care-"

"You should be very careful you son of a bitch!" He pulls his gun out from behind him, aiming it at my head, "I swear to god! I will shoot you if you don't tell me where she-" I quickly get up, turning him around, my arm tucked tightly under his neck with a knife pressed against his chest.

"What were you saying?" My grip around his neck tightened, enjoying the strangled sounds he was making, "Drop the gun. Now!" He drops it to the floor, I kick it to the other side. "Now, walk." We exited out of the room and into the hallway.

I watch nurses running from one end of the corridor to the other. "Where is your office?" He didn't say anything. I choked him harder, "That way." I turned to my left and continued down the narrow path.

I looked to my right to see multiple people, hooked up to machines, watching them lay on the hospital bed's uncautiously while so-called doctors cut them open.

"What the hell is this place?" We stepped into his office and I pushed him to the ground, "What...the...hell?" He said in between coughs, "What the hell is this place?!" I repeated myself, "A hospital you dumbass." He croaked out.

"Really? Because these people don't exactly look like they've signed up for this bullshit?" He slowly rose to his feet, "How do you think I make a living Roman?" He covers his mouth to cough again.

"This is what I do now!" He gestures to his surroundings, "I make money by selling other peoples organs!" I lower the knife to my side as I stare at him in disbelief, "What?" I watch him walk over to his tray of whiskey, "Want one?" He holds up one of the glasses. I don't replay.