19 | Our Song

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

I was at home, in my closet trying to find something to wear since Daniel invited me out for drinks tonight. "Wait, that'll be nice to wear" I take out a baby pink cropped Levis t-shirt, with a matching baby pink cardigan.

I was thinking of wearing leggings but it would be too cold out for that so I paired them with my dark blue boyfriend jeans.

Since I straightened my hair the day before I thought I'd leave it down. I put my outfit on when I heard the doorbell ring, I quickly ran down the stairs to let Daniel in.

"Hey, your earl- Roman? Hey," I step to the side to let him in, "Hi Princess" He kisses my cheek, "What do I owe the surprise?" I make my way to the stairs, hearing him follow behind.

"Just wanted to surprise my girlfriend" We get to the top and he wraps his arms around my waist, "Well, this was a beautiful surprise but unfortunately I can't stay" He lets go.

"Why not?" We walked to my bedroom, I put on my cardigan, "Because I'm going out" I went to my vanity picking out a pair of earrings. I held up two sets, one with pearls and the other with small diamond studs, "Which one do you like?" He pointed to the pearl ones.

"So where are you and Ryan going too?" He flopped on my bed, "When did I say I was going with Ryan?"

"Wait, you're not going with him?"

"No, I'm going with Daniel" I came back to the room searching for my bag.

"Daniel, who's he?" He sat up.

"Daniel is a friend of mine from Uni, remember we saw him when we went out on the day of your charity event and saw him at the store"

"Oh, him" He sneered, "Come on, Rome, he is a good guy" I took my phone off charge, stuffing it in my bag and sat next to him, "whatever you say" He glared at me.

"Baby, look at me." I grabbed hold of his chin, turning his head to face me, "Do you trust me?"

"Mmm..." He pretended to think about it, I hit him on the side of the arm, he laughed, "Yes. Of course, I do"

"Then, you'll let me go" I got up but he pulled me by the wrist, making me fall onto his lap.

"I'm only letting you go because I love you" He kisses my nose, "And I love you, Roman Smith. Now, he'll be here soon...why don't we have some fun of our own until then" I push him down onto the bed.

"Yes please." We both chuckle.

⁎❀⁎

"I haven't been here for ages," I took a sip of my corona, "We've had some good times here. Oh! Remember when we woke up super early that day and came down here" He looked out into the ocean.

The park was dark now, the only thing that was helping us see where the lamp posts. "Oh god," I groaned, "We ended up falling asleep, and had 60 dollars in front of us" we both flew our heads back, laughing historically.

"Holt shit that was hilarious," Daniel wiped his tears. "How is Roman by the way?" He chugged his Heineken.

"Good, both madly in love" We both chuckled, "But honestly, it's really going great, better than I thought it would be if I'm being totally honest" We both take a seat at one of the benches that gave us the best view of the ocean.

"I'm glad you're happy," his words and expression were two different things, "Daniel, I'm sorry, I really am. You're a good guy to me-"

"Hazel I already told you, I'm fine, seriously. You know, I didn't tell you, I saw this really cute girl at the club last night, her name is Lucy."