25 | I Fucked My Cousin

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

"I'm going to go take a shower care to join me?" Roman hangs up the car keys, turning around to face me, he pulls me in by my waist. "Of course, I have a few things to do before I join you" I pecked him at the lips before walking back to his room.

I discard my clothes outside the bath and jump into the water. The cold water made me shiver but felt as if it was a stress relief. So much has happened to me these past three months it's hard to register them.

I rinse the soap off my body when I hear the shower curtain being pulled back and Roman's warm body touches me, "Shower sex?" He mumbles in my hair, "Sorry big boy, my legs are still sore"

"Of course Princess." Kissing my shoulder he takes the soap from my hand and starts soaping my back, He squeezes my shoulder, massaging them, needing his hands into my back felt so good.

"Oh, Roman, that feels so nice" I lean my head back, laying it on his chest while he rinsed the soap off my body.

After our shower, we got dressed. Since it was a Saturday none of us had work, so we thought of getting some coffee for us and the guys, something to eat before we make our way to the warehouse.

"Rome, can you drop me off at home, clearly Ryan doesn't know how to pack a bag." I drop the booty shorts and the extra lingerie back into the bag. "Sure, let go." I quickly throw on Roman's sweatpants, rolling the waistband for it to fit and a t-shirt of his.

I walked out of the room, to see him in light washed jeans, airforce shoes, bare chest, and his hair was still damp from the shower. He was looking down at his phone texting someone, "I'm ready" Looking up from his phone, the corners of his mouth turned upwards.

"I'm loving the outfit," He takes my hand, grabbing the keys and a shirt that was draped over one of the stools we make our way to the car.

The drive back to my place was quiet, not much was said between us other than the music playing and the cool breeze flying by.

When we arrived at my building, Roman asked if he could stay in the car, I didn't object as I went inside. I passed Julian, telling him he could go home early today since I won't be home.

I enter the lift, hearing my phone ring in the pocket of Roman's sweatpants I pull it out, "Hazel Johnson where have you been girl?!" An angry Ryan shouts over the phone, "Hi Ryan. I've been around" I bite my bottom lip.

"Spill. Everything." I walk out of the elevator, telling Ryan everything that has happened, "No! OMG!" He screams over the phone. I had to move it away from my ear before I went deaf.

"I know right! He hasn't changed at all Ry, he has been nothing but amazing." Jiggling the key in the lock, I open my door.

"I have a bone to pick with you Ry" Leaving the keys on the counter, I walk up the stairs to my bedroom, "What did I do?"

"You picked such slutty shit for me!" He burst out laughing, "Have you showed off any of the lingerie?" I feel my cheeks heat up, remembering when I bought it all and Roman was almost going to explode in the store.

"Mmm..maybe, but that's besides the point" I can picture him rolling his eyes at me.

I take out the clothes I want, changing into something a little more flattering, I take out a bag to put all my clothes in. I fling the bag strap over my shoulder and exit out of the room.

I grab my keys from the counter and walk out the door. I talk to Ryan until I make it to the lobby I say my goodbye's to him, "Ry, I'll call you tonight, love you"