40 | Bridal Style

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

WARNING: SEX SCENE

I stir around in the bed, a heavy hand is draped over my stomach, keeping me close to them. My fiancée. I feel his hand stroke my bare stomach, making me shiver.

I turn around to face him, hearing him grunt, his hand moves from over my stomach to cup the side of my jaw, stroking my cheek. I play with his tousled hair, remembering how I made that mess.

Making that mess while he fucked you good in the pool.

I bite down my lower lip. And it wasn't just once. My fingers go through his hair like silk, I tangle his strands in between my fingers until I pulled a little too hard he groaned, "Sorry." I whispered, he grunted in response.

I lean my hand against his bare chest, admiring my ring. A ring! My ring. I was engaged, in just a few months I was going to be in a wedding dress, walking down the aisle with my-

Who'll walk me down the aisle?

The thought of my Dad not being here clenches my heart. He used to love talking about me getting married and he and Matthew both walking me down the aisle, he would say he'd come dress shopping with me, even wanting to decorate the wedding with me.

I giggle softly at the distant memories. It's okay, he'll be there, he is always here, I thought to myself. Now that I'm wide awake, I'm bored. I sit up to look at the time over on the nightstand to see it's six in the morning.

No wonder why this man isn't awake.

I try to untangle myself from Roman when he moves around and mumbles, "Don't gooo..." He whines like a small boy, "I need the bathroom," I giggle, "Oh okay, go, go." He removes his hand from my hip and I get out of bed.

Just walking the small distance from the bed to the bathroom I could feel the extreme pain from in between my legs shoot right up. I wince the whole way there.

I get back to the room to see Roman still fast asleep. I creep back in, pulling myself closer to him, he wraps me close to him, and I lean my hand over on his face, stroking his cheek, "When are you going to get up?" He peels one eye open, "Just now." He closes it.

I roll my eyes at him, I attempt to try and go back to sleep but nothing works. I get out of bed, in need of some water.

Still naked, I walk out to the living room to see a bunch of half-asleep grown-ass men in my living room, a let out a loud screech, running back to the room I shut the door behind me.

"Princess?" Roman shoots out of the bed, wide awake now, "W-what happened?" He rubs his left eye, "I-I went to go get a glass of water and guess who is in the living room?!" I whisper shout.

He pulls me close to him and chuckles in the crook of my neck, "You were the one who said they should stay over." He kisses my neck, "Oh god," I groan, "I don't remember anything from last- Rome!" Roman lifts me off my feet, bridal style.

He places me on the bed and cuddles close next to me, "Stay in today, I'll cancel work and we can just lay in bed all day." I turn around to face him, "Roman." I warn him, "We can't keep doing this. By the time the wedding rolls around, we won't even have enough money to pay for it" We both laugh.

"Last day. Please, if you stay I'll never ask again." I let out a sigh, "Fine." He gives my cheek a sloppy kiss and wraps both his arms around me, plastering my front against his.

"I'm not tired." He slowly opens one eye, cocking an eyebrow, "Did I not make you tired enough last night?" He pushes the few strands of hair away from my face. "You might need to try again."