23 | Don't Be A Tease

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

Make sure to wear headphones;)

WARNING: SEX SCENE

"What are we going to do with him now?" I move my head to the side, looking down at the floor. "Don't worry about it Val is coming over, we'll take care of it" He tilts my head to the side, going in for a kiss when I quickly place a finger on his lips, "Can I come?"

"Sure, why not." I smile at him, removing my finger and allowing our kiss to continue. Savouring his taste in my mouth, I need some contact. I open my mouth, waiting for our tongues to dance together but before anything could happen I jump up from the knock at the door.

"It's Val, come on." Taking my hand in his, we walk down the stairs, "Hey man, my room." Valentino walks in with five other guys trialling behind him. "Hey Hazel, you okay?" He rubs the side of my arm, "Yeah, yeah I'm okay."

He and the other five guys make their way up the stairs, "What are we going to do with the body Roman?" Valentino shouted from the top of the stairs, "Nothing for now Val, make sure you take him to the warehouse. Johnny is there to watch him!" Roman shouted back.

"Now, Where were we" Roman pulls me by my waist, plastering my body against his rock hard abs. I feel as if my knees have turned into mush, I kiss him along his neck, licking my way to his earlobe.

"Val is here" Nibbling on his ear lobe I hear a gruff noise coming from the back of his throat. "I don't mind getting caught, what about you?" He chuckles, feeling his body vibrate against mine doesn't do good for the downstairs part.

"I would like to do it when he leaves" I pull away, Roman tugs me closer to him, glueing our hips together. "Okay, everything is sorted, we just loaded him in the truck and then they are going to drop him off at the warehouse"

"I'm going to call Peter and JJ to tell them to meet us at the warehouse in the morning. Hazel is coming along too" Roman rubbed my shoulder. "Wow, really Haze, why?"

"I need to know what the fuck is up with Daniel" Valentino snickered. "Yeah, I think it's best you do come." I nodded. "I'll see you guys later. Later man." Roman and Valentino did their handshake and left.

"Now what-" I turn my head to look at Roman till I feel warm lips come in contact with mine. I moan at our joined lips, completely forgetting how not so long ago these same lips were latched onto mine, making me drown in his taste.

He pushes me backwards, my back clashes with a wall. "Upstairs. Now." He mumbles against our kissed lips. We pull away, holding each other's hands while we quickly run up the stairs.

I close the door behind me and Roman pushes me against it, "I've waited too long Princess" He groans, making my heart flutter.

I tug at his shirt, wondering why out of all the god damn times when he doesn't have one on he decides today. I want it off, I need it off, to feel the warmth of his skin underneath my fingers.

Without having to exchange any words amongst each other, he removes his shirt in one swift movement. I waste no time running my hands against the hardness of his chest and lightly digging my nails into him.

"Fuck, Princess," He curses under his breath and lowers his lips to my neck, I can't help the moan that escapes my lips. My heart is slamming against my chest, not wanting to get rid of the euphoric feeling that was erupting through me.

His hands go up to my shirt, cupping my breasts, circling his thumb around my erect nipple, taunting it, making my head fly back from the bliss full sensation.