21 | I'm Impressed

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

"JJ what is so important it can't wait for tomorrow?" I step into JJ's office to see Peter and Valentino already there, "We have a huge problem, two actually." I sat down in one of the armchairs next to Peter, "Seems like we have some secret admirers"

"What are you talking about?" I removed my blazer, "Somebody came by the restaurant," Said JJ, "When?" This has to be Kai I have a good fucking feeling about it, "Two days ago."

"Do we know who?" I pulled my phone out, texting Hazel to let her know that I'll be a little late tonight and that I would see her tomorrow.

My Princess

Me: I'm sorry Princess, some shit happened.

My Princess: Don't worry about it, I have some stuff to clear up here.

Me: Luv u, <3

My Princess: Love u Rome;)

I smiled at our texts, wishing she was with me right now, "Roman! Earth to dipshit!" I hear JJ snapping his fingers and Peter shouting in my face, "What!? What!?" I yelled at them, "Get off your phone and fucking focus. We said we are guessing it's Kai"

"I was thinking that too, what about the cameras?"

"They did manage to show the face, but it was covered." I curse under my breath.

"Okay, we can go down there tonight, make sure we get no surprises, call everyone and tell them to keep a lookout, guard the place, top to bottom and the warehouse,"

"Now, what is the second problem?" JJ gets up, walking over to his desk and bringing a black file, "Look in there." He hands it to me.

I read over the information saying one of our shipments had stopped at the Mexican borderline, pictures of our men in handcuffs, "They're at the station in Mexico right now. They didn't mention you or where the drugs came from"

"But the cops have all the evidence that was in the truck, everything linked to the company they could find in there. How do we fix this?" I pinch the bridge of my nose, taking a deep breath, "Val, I want you to go down there, work your magic, JJ go with him and Peter and I are gonna go down to the restaurant tonight and deal with the other problem,"

"If you guys make it back in time, meet us there, I advise you guys to keep a low profile when you get there" I grab my briefcase and walk out.

When I enter the lift I hear my phone buzz in my back pocket.

Mum

Mum: Hey sweetie, Tia and I came down to visit, wanna meet up at the house?

Me: Hey, yeah sure give me 5 mins.

Mum: Sure thing, luv u hon.

Me: Luv u too mum.

I arrive at my car but something seems off, I grab my gun from my back pocket, holding it tight in my hand. "Roman," I point the gun into the direction of the voice, "Whose there?"

I see them slowly emerge from the dark, their hands were up but head lowered, "Who are you!?" I shouted again, "It's me," He drops his hood to reveal...

"Dad?"

"Hey Roman." He comes closer to me, I take a step back, hitting the car door. "W-what are you doing here?" The last time I spoke to my dad, hell was even in contact with him was back in high school.