10 | Kai Campbell

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

"Did you ask her out? What did she say? Did she agree for next week?" The boys loaded with me questions about what happened with Hazel. Since it was the weekend we thought of having a guys night at JJ's place.

"Tell us! What did she say?!" Said Valentino, "I did ask her out, and yes she is coming next week" I took a sip of my beer, "The date!?" They all screamed, "She said yes" They all jumped up cheering, I just stayed seated watching all of them screaming and jumping.

"How did you manage to do it?" Said Peter, "Wasn't she pissed?" JJ interrupted, "I don't kiss and tell" I mumbled against the beer bottle, "You guys kissed!?" I rolled my eyes at them not wanting to give them so many details on what happened.

"Figure of speech dude," they all groaned in frustration, "So when do you guys go out?" Valentino got up, walked over to the mini-fridge that was left outside to get another beer, "Sometime after next week since she is also coming as my date" Valentino quickly turns his head looking at me.

"What?" I said, "You asked her out?!" He opened the bottle, "Yeah? Is that bad?" They all looked at each other without saying anything, "Uh...Don't you think you're moving a bit fast? I mean..."

What the fuck? Five seconds ago they were so excited now they're second-guessing my options?

"She is just going to be my plus one, nothing more" I made my way to the bathroom, "Okay...sure Roman" Peter scoffed.

On my way to the bathroom, I see JJ's fiancée Monica on the phone, sitting at the kitchen island, "Can you believe he proposed! It was about time, to be honest!" A smile was brought to my face, "He's a great guy, family material but come on...I'm only here for the money, oh and tomorrow I'm going out with Kai, so I'll be telling JJ that I'm with you"

What!

Did I hear her right? Fucking Kai?!

This has to be some sort of fucked up joke! I can't believe I just heard that. I walk into the kitchen, clearing my throat, Monica turns around, "I'll call you back sis" She hung up on the phone, giving me a thin-lipped smile.

"Hey Roman! How are you! Do you guys need more beer?" She quickly got up making her way over to the fridge, "I heard you Mon," Her body stiffened, "How could you?" She closes the fridge door, "Roman, it's not what you-"

"How could you fucking say that?!" I sped walk over to her, hovering over her, "He fucking loves you?! He moved here because of you, he had a perfect fucking life back at home with his family!" She flinched from my words.

"Money? And you're cheating? Shit, you're not only a gold digger but a god damn cheater!" My hands are balled up in fists, my body getting ready to explode, "Roman"- She places her hands on my chest- "I-I'll talk to-"

"Don't fucking touch me, you're sick! You better have a fucking bag packed because there is no way I'm keeping this from him!" I smack her hands away from me, "Roman! No! Please I beg you!" Tears filled her eyes.

"Roman! What is- Holy shit Mon are you okay?" I see JJ run to her side, "Babe, what happened?" He cupped her face, "I-I" She looks to JJ then me, "Tell him!" JJ looks to me, "Don't yell at her!"

I then hear Peter and Valentino's footsteps entering the kitchen, "Guys what is going on? Monica, why are you crying?" Peter stood next to me. I see her take a deep breath before speaking but I couldn't hold it in anymore, "She is cheating on you" I blurt out. His head quickly whips in my direction.

"What bullshit are you talking man?" But my facial expression said something completely different when he looked at me, "No, y-you can't be serious? Mon?" He looked at her, her head was lowered, her shoulders started to shake.