Part 45

"I miss her....." Chaeyoung pouted as she slumped on the couch. 

Jennie with her head resting on Jisoo's lap rolled her eyes as the latter continued playing Mario Cart in her Nintendo Switch. 

"You literally just saw her yesterday." Jennie replied. 

"Yes." Chaeyoung sighed. "But she's in Japan now and I don't know when she'll be back. 

"You are so clingy." Jisoo murmured. 

"Hey!" Chaeyoung glared at Jisoo before she turned the television on. 

She was scrolling through the channel but stopped the moment she heard her girlfriend's name coming from the screen.

"Lisa Manoban Arnault was seen having lunch with an unknown woman in Seoul Korea. Does it mean she have broken up with Black pink main vocalist Park Chaeyoung?"

And there it was, a pixelated picture. Lisa hugged by a girl wearing a black coat. The girl's face was hidden and it didn't made her feel better. 

Chaeyoung was seething in anger. 

She felt a pang in her chest because it was real, it was Lisa. She was sure because she was wearing the brown coat she gave to her on her birthday. 

Jennie sat up while Jisoo paused her game. They both stared at the screen and then at Chaeyoung. 

"I thought she's in Japan?" Jennie asked. 

"Im going to kill her." she said through gritted teeth. 

"Hey, let's not jump to conclusion." Jisoo smiled awkwardly, scared for the girl who was luckily thousand of miles away from them.

Chaeyoung took her phone out and dialled the girl's number but it was out of reach. 

The blonde continues tapping away until suddenly she went totally crazy and then threw her iPhone so it smacked on the wall. 

She let out a loud shrieked while Jennie jumped to Jisoo, both of them with fears in their eyes as they hugged each other.