Part 30

"Where are we going?" Chaeyoung asked.

They left the fashion show early and now they sat side by side in the back of Lisa's black limousine. Alfred was driving and the girl was busy going through some paperwork in her hands.

She let out an exasperated breath when the brunette didn't respond but it didn't escape the short haired girl's attention.

Lisa kept all of then files inside a manila folder before she turned towards the sulking girl beside her.

Lisa took her hand and gently  squeezed it, giving all her attention to her.

"On a date. I'm taking you to my favourite restaurant here in Paris Jagiya." she simply said before she placed a soft kiss on Chaeyoung's forehead.

The blonde girl finally smiled hearing Lisa used the term of endearment once again, meaning she was not mad at her anymore. 

"How did you get here so fast by anyway?" Chaeyoung wondered.

"I took the jet."

She shook her head and scoffed. "

"It was supposed to be a surprise you know," Lisa continues as she looks out the window.

"What?" she asked.

"Well, I wanted to take you out on a date but I want it to be special. And so I've met with Jisoo yesterday because she's the one who knows you best. She told me that I should just surprise you by being here in Paris instead. To just bring you to a restaurant with good food and that will be enough."

"Awwww...... I thought she's just going to give you another paper you can write on. You know." she smirked which made Lisa chuckled. 

"Urghhh, don't remind me. Anyway,  I'm not supposed to be here until Friday. I was planning to pick you up and bring you back with me in LA." The girl said nonchalantly.

Her jaw fell. "Jagiya! A normal person would pick up someone they're dating at their house, or work, or at the airport. Not like this?!" but Lisa didn't gave it a second thought.

"But then you pulled this stunt with that boy and I'm--" Lisa stopped talking, her jaw clenched and slowly she tried to pull her hand away but Chaeyoung was quick to grab it.

She then uses her other hand to turn Lisa's head towards her before she gave her a passionate kiss. She then felt the girl melt beneath her touch, a slight groan escaping her sweet lips when she pulled away.

She then cradled her face in her hand and brushed the pad of her thumb across Lisa's lower lips. "I'm sorry Jagi. It will never happen again okay?"

"We're here Madame." they heard Alfred say causing a grin in Chaeyoung's lips when she saw the blush creep on the other girl's cheeks.

Lisa then led her out of the car. When Chaeyoung saw where they were she gasped in amusement.

It was a triple-Michelin-starred restaurant with white tablecloths and chic decor. They were greeted immediately by one staff before he led them to their own private table.

She looked around and noticed that the dining room is vast and widely spaced. Their table is in front of the window that overlooks the hotel's Le Bristol interior garden. Music is hushed which allows them to focus on their meals and have a decent conversation. What's peculiar was that there was no one else around. It was just the two of them.

She glanced at her watched and saw that it was already late and she was sure that the establishment was already close. "Lisa, are you sure they're still open?"