Part 21

Friday came and they found themselves on their way to Seulgi and Lisa's beach house. Jennie was driving with Jisoo taking the passenger seat. 

Chaeyoung on the other hand was sitting at the back, still pondering about what Seulgi said a few days ago. 

"I think we're here," Jennie said as she stopped the car. 

They looked out of the window and gasped. 

"That is not a beach house, that's a freaking mansion." 

A guard came out from the wide steel gate and went to Jennie's side. Jennie told him that Seulgi was expecting them. He used his radio to call someone and soon the gate opened. 

Before they could get to the main house, Jennie still had to drive inside the vast green field for about 3 more minutes. 

They parked beside 6 luxury cars and were still scanning the whole place when Seulgi wearing a yellow sundress came out to greet them. 

"Hi, guys!" 

"Wah." Jisoo's mouth still opens in astonishment. 

"How big is this place?" Jennie followed through but Seulgi just grinned. 

"This is all yours?" she asked looking at the cars beside them.

"Just the red one besides yours, the others are Lisa's."

Chaeyoung was left speechless. She suddenly remembers the time she brought Lisa with her to the Gwangjang market and they had street food the whole day. 

They went to every stall and tried everything as long as its edible. It was one of the happiest moments they shared together. Now she feels so embarrassed that she brought a literal billionaire to eat there. 

When they entered the beach house, the three of them remarked that it looked more grand inside. 

Standing at the living room, they could see just outside the floor to ceiling glass window the infinity pool and magnificent blue ocean outside.

But something else caught Chaeyoung's eyes. Lisa leaped into the water, not aware someone was watching her. 

Her posture was so beautiful. When she swims backward, raising her chin with her eyes close and slightly parted open lips the blonde clenched her fist. 

When she finally came up from the pool, Chaeyoung was stunned seeing Lisa fully in those dark red two-piece bathing suits, hair dripping wet. 

Those slender long white legs, slender waist, and abs that made her look like a model with a devilish body. 

Seulgi approached Lisa and handed her a towel which she used to wipe herself before she lay down on one of the poolside lounge chairs. 

"Wow. She's.......hot." Jisoo said out of nowhere. 

She turned to her side and found both of them ogling at Lisa. Chaeyoung huffed and pushed Jisoo which made the girl collide with Jennie. 

Both of them laughed as she rolled her eyes at them. 

She turned her attention back to Seulgi and Lisa. 

Lisa was looking at Seulgi, there was a puzzled look in her face as she listens to whatever Seulgi was saying to her. 

And then those hazel brown eyes turned towards them. Chaeyoung stood frozen at the living room as she watched Lisa stood up and wrapped a robe around her body. 

She watched as the girl went and walked to a different part of the house.  

Seulgi then approached them. "Lisa said she'll be right with us. She's just going to take a shower and change. Let me show you your rooms." 

They walked behind Seulgi and went up the stairs. 

Chaeyoung's room is at the farthest side with the ocean view. 

Seulgi left them and said to see her later once they were done changing to more comfortable clothes. 

Chaeyoung took out her tiger-striped mini slip from her luggage and placed it neatly on the bed. 

She went out to the balcony, staring at the ocean and watching seagulls float on the breeze. 

She decided that maybe she just need a little time to breathe. Maybe a walk by the seashore will help calm her fast-beating heart. 

So she went back in, took her dress, and went inside the bathroom to change.