Part 25

Chaeyoung woke up when the sun hits her face.

She sat up and stretched her arms but then noticed the cold air hitting her upper body. She looked down and gasped when she realized that she was still naked.

She also noticed that she was alone in Lisa's room. She reached for the blanket and tried to cover her body when the door suddenly opened.

Lisa came in, raising her eyebrows when she saw Chaeyoung in her bed.

"What are you doing jagiya?" the girl asked.

Chaeyoung didn't even hear what the other girl was saying because she was busy admiring her girlfriend.

I mean she's her girlfriend right? Chaeyong was wondering to herself.

It seemed like Lisa just went for a run. It was evident from the sexy gym clothes she was wearing.

She watched as Lisa stepped closer, wiping the sweat on her face and neck with a white towel.

Chaeyoung propped herself up and leaned on the headboard.

She gulped when Lisa starts crawling on the bed, dark eyes roaming from her head to her toes.

The girl only stopped when she was just an inch away from her face.

"Jagiya....." Lisa whispered as she brushed her nose to her.

"Hmmm...."

"I said, what are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're covering your body."

Lisa lightly tugs the sheet.

"Lisa!" she squealed and clutched the sheet more tightly on her chest.

The girl let out a hearty chuckled before she placed a chaste kiss on Chaeyoung's lips.

The blonde girl then yelps when Lisa suddenly pulled her and carried her bridal style.

"Yah! Lalisa!"

"What?"

"What are you doing!? Put me down."

"Don't you want to take a shower with me Jagiya?" Lisa stopped in front of the bathroom and furrowed her eyebrow at the girl in her arms.

Chaeyoung swallowed hard as she looked up. Colour flooded her cheeks when she saw how Lisa stared at her hungrily.

She then slowly nods her head and let the sheet fall on the floor.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," Lisa said before her lips went down on her.

Chaeyoung already knew that there's no more going back.

Meanwhile.

Jisoo slowly opened the door and walked inside Jennie's room.

She quietly padded her way towards the sleeping girl on the bed.

A devilish grin appeared on her face as she placed the whipped cream on Jennie's right hand. She then took the feather from her pocket and starts brushing it on the tip of Jennie's nose.

Seulgi and Irene who was having breakfast at the dining room quickly looked up when they heard a sudden loud commotion happening upstairs.

They saw Jisoo rushing down the stairs, she was laughing so hard that she almost missed a stepped.

But what made the two giggles in fits was when they saw Jennie behind her.

The girl's face was filled with what seemed to be whipped cream. It was like somebody threw a pie straight to her face.