Part 36

When Chaeyoung woke up, Lisa was nowhere around.

She looked at the alarm clock by the bedside table and saw that it was already past nine.

"Its Sunday. Where could she be?"

She stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When she was done, she went to get her phone and dialed Lisa's number.

It was ringing but the girl never picks up.

She was oddly upset but quite understand why Lisa didn't wake her up.

When the brunette tried the first time, she accidentally kicked her in the shin which made the Ceo limped all throughout her meetings and important conference.

She winced upon remembering that scenario.

When she got tired of dialing Lisa's number, she called her sister instead.

"Roshe!" she cringed at how Seulgi's voice was so cheerful early in the morning.

"Good morning. I was trying to call Lisa but she's not picking up. It's Sunday and I know she doesn't have any plans today, so I was wondering if you know where she is?"

"In her penthouse?" Seulgi replied.

"No. I'm actually here...."

"Ohhhhhh... You did the bam bam and boom boom." Seulgi teased which made her blushed.

"Can you just...."

"Okay, okay. Well, Sunday,... Hmmm... Oh... She's with Michael!"

"Michael?"

"Yes. She hasn't talked to you about him yet?"

"No? Who is Michael?" she asked. She frowned, obviously consumed by jealousy.

"Michael, her first love."

"What?!"

"Ohhhh woman, volume, please. Oh, sorry Rosie, I have to go now. Irene is here. Bye!"

She stared at her phone in disbelief.

She opened her messenger and starts typing furiously. "Who is Michael and why are you with him?"

She pressed send then plopped on the couch.

"Why the hell is she with him? I can't believe she left me here all alone just for him?"

She jolts when she heard her phone ringing. She quickly grabbed it and didn't even have to see who the caller was because she knew it's Lisa

"What?!"

"Woah... Jagiya? What's wrong?" Lisa asked.

"Are you seriously asking me that Lisa?"

"I'm sorry if I've missed your call. Michael was holding my phone. Have you eaten love?"

"Seriously, Manoban!?" her anger doubles when she heard it. Why the hell does he even had it in the first place?!

"Why are you calling me by my last name Jagiya?"

"You left me by myself! You were not picking up! And you're having a date with your first love as we speak! Now can you see why I'm freaking infuriated with you Manoban?? Now can you understand???"

"Wait? First love? What?"

"I called Seulgi and she told me you're spending your Sunday morning with him! Michael! Your first love!"

For a while, the line was quiet.

"Rosie... You are my first love.."

For a while, she was caught off guard by Lisa's words. She felt weak all of a sudden and felt her frustration magically disappeared.

She cleared her throat. "Well... I... If I'm your first love, then why are you with him?" she tried to make her voice cold but it didn't work on the other girl when she heard Lisa giggled.

"Jagi... I brought you a dress from Singapore. It's hanging at your side of the closet. Just call the lobby if you're ready. Alfred will be waiting for you and he'll bring you here. I love you. Bye."

Lisa ended the call and Chaeyoung was still flustered by Lisa's sweet words.

She followed as per the girl's instruction and gasped when she saw a beautiful dress hanging at her side of the closet. Yes, she was always at Lisa's place to a point that the latter has already asked some of her staff to clear half of the dresser just for her.

Later on, she found herself at the back of Lisa's car driven by Alfred.

"Where are we going?" she asked the old driver.

"Madame Lisa told me not to tell you, Miss Park. My apology."

She nodded her head and stared at the window instead.

"Who the hell is Michael?"