Part 19

Lisa didn't anticipate Chaeyoung to stormed out of the room. 

But what surprises her the most was when she quickly stood up to go after her.

"Miss Park." she tried calling  but the girl walked away in a fast phase. 

"Miss Park!" Her voice was now in a higher octave but the stubborn girl didn't even regard it. 

She then saw her went inside one of the studio rooms at the end of the hall. When she finally caught up with her Lisa walked inside and closed the door. 

She found the blonde girl phasing back and forth. 

She approached her in a slow phase and found herself holding the girl's wrist. 

Chaeyoung turned to her and she was quite taken aback with the hurt in her eyes. 

"Did you planned all of this?" Chaeyoung asked, clenching her teeth in anger.

"What do you mean?" 

"Buying YG, bringing me here just so you can take your revenge on me."  

Lisa let her go and took a step back. She raised her eyebrow and leaned againts the wooden table behind her.  

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard coming from you Miss Park. You're not serious?" 

Chaeyoung scoffed. "Do you hate me that much?" 

"Why would I?" 

"Because I said those things and---" 

"And what Miss Park?" Lisa waited for her to finish but she couldn't find herself to say it. 

Lisa kept her chin up as she crosses her arms. 

"And broke my heart. You broke my heart, Miss Park."

Chaeyoung looked away. "Stop calling me that...."

"You said it yourself Miss Park, it was just a one-time thing, an experiment. You were bored and you found me. Something you can, hmmm, play with?" 

Lisa's voice was cold it send shivers down her spine.

"Stop it!" she screamed but the girl didn't even flinch. "It doesn't give you the right toy with us! So what's your plan? You brought the company, you made us sign the contract, So what now? Just put us aside so people will forget us?!" 

Lisa chuckled and it seemed to infuriate her more. 

"Do you think I'll spend billions of dollars just so I can take revenge. Oh, how highly you think of yourself." Lisa's eyes flashed with annoyance. 

Chaeyoung rushed closer to her and glared hard before she spits it out. "Fuck you!" 

She then walked towards the door.

Lisa felt the heat cursing in her vein upon hearing the girl say it. 

She quickly rushed towards Chaeyoung. Before the blonde girl could even get out of the room Lisa shut it hard, turned her around, and pinned her against it. 

Apparently, she was unable to control herself. 

She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist and pulled her closer. Her mouth crashed into the latter hard and unyielding.

The sensation was unbearable.  

It was hard so hard to resist her. Her kiss slowly softened the moment she tasted Chaeyoung's lips, she felt the anger in her easily fades.

At first, Chaeyoung turned stiffed, unresponsive, and clearly shocked. 

But soon Lisa felt the girl's fingers curled around her neck. She could feel the rapid beat of her heart against her chest. She was blinded by the pain that she forgot how wonderful it was to be in the girl's arms. 

She runs her tongue across Chaeyoung's lips and she felt her opened her mouth. 

Her tongue explored the blonde's mouth, a growl escaping her lips when she grabbed a fistful of her hair.  

Kissing her was just like breathing, she needs it. 

The moment our lips touched, she wouldn't want to let go. She hates herself for being happier than she should. For getting her hopes up once again. 

She was not afraid of many things but she was afraid of the hurt she felt with her. 

Chaeyoung's kisses made her tremble, it consumes her. 

Before she completely loses all her control she pushed the girl away and walked out the door.

She runs out and didn't look back.