Part 14

"Chaeng open the door!"

She was sitting by the window sill inside her room, hoping for Jennie and Jisoo  to finally get tired from insistent knocking on her door.

She was exhausted. She cried her heart out and now she feels so drained. 

"Chaeng!" Jennie's voice was getting louder but she couldn't find herself to face them.

And then it started to rain.

She let out a small sarcastic laugh at how cliche it was.

When her door suddenly opened she hurriedly tried to wipe the remnants of tears from her eyes.

Jisoo and Jennie walked in.

Of course they have a spare key.

Chaeyong looked away and stared out of the window.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked.

"She has a girlfriend." She stood up and went to her bed. She lay down and face the wall, turning away from them.

She felt the pressure on her mattress. Jisoo and Jennie lied down next to her, placing her in between.

Jennie pulled her against her chest, instantly her tears fell again from her eyes.

Jisoo was rubbing her back, she keeps on whispering that everything will be alright.

"I'm sorry....." Jennie whispered as she tightened her hold on her.

Chaeyoung felt so weak that she couldn't say anything, so she just poured her eyes out.

Three of them were startled by the sound of the doorbell.

They looked at each other and wondered who can it be at that time of an hour.

"I'll get it." Jisoo volunteered. She felt her stood up and heard her walked out of the room.

She already stops crying but Jennie continues to hold her, softly brushing her hand on her back.

They heard footsteps coming in but she didn't bother to know who it was. 

Slowly she felt Jennie pulled away from her. She looked up and saw her staring at the door. She followed her friend's gaze and saw Lisa standing beside Jisoo. 

"Rosie...." her words were whispered, a struggle for composure. 

Chaeyoung sat up and stared back at her. 

Jennie stood up and made her way towards the door, tapping Lisa lightly on the shoulder before she took Jisoo with her. 

She turned to Lisa once again and noticed she was drenched by the rain. She looked so upset as she stood in front of her.

"I'm sorry." She heard her say in a weak voice. 

Chaeyoung stood up and took a dry towel from her closet. She then grabs Lisa's hand and sat her on the chair by the vanity mirror. 

She uses the towel to dry the girl's hair who's hands were now gripping the end of her shirt. 

Lisa was looking up at her, tears falling silently from her eyes.

Chaeyoung tried to wipe it away but tears continue to roll down the younger girl's cheeks.

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you, Lisa... But we're being unfair." 

"I chose you, Rosie....Mina and I are over." 

"Lisa.... please.... Let's just stop this."

"Rosie.... listen to me, I----

"I dont want to do this anymore Lisa."

"Rosie... Please! Don't leave me, please... Mina is something in the past." Lisa  pressed her head againts her stomach. Arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Lisa was begging, she was pouring her heart out asking her to stay. 

She wanted to make it stop. She wanted Lisa to stop hurting. 

"I can't... I'm sorry....." Chaeyoung took a deep breath before she tried to escape Lisa's grip.

"No, Rosie... Please no!" 

She couldn't take it anymore. Seeing Lisa hurting kills her but she needs to do it.

"Lisa enough! You look pathetic! This is just a one-time thing. I was bored and I wanted something new for a change. So please! Just leave." 

"You don't mean that. Rosie... please, I don't wanna hurt anymore...." she felt her shirt getting drenched by the brunette's tears.

She used to think that things will get better as long as love exists, but in reality, Chaeyoung was scared. 

She's in love with her and it made things worst. She wanted to be with her but knowing about Mina changed everything. 

What will happen to her if one day Lisa woke up and realized that its Mina who she really loves?   

"You promise me you'll stay...." 

"Promises are the sweetest lie." 

Lisa slowly loosened her grip. Chaeyoung watch as the girl stood up from the chair, Lisa's body was trembling and then she suddenly stood still. 

When Lisa raised her head, she felt like she already lost the battle. 

Lisa stares at her with a blank expression.  
"Are you going to leave me too Roseanne?" even her voice was cold and empty.  

Hearing Lisa calls her by her name felt like an explosion that made her world silent. 

Her lips parted but she couldn't speak. She just stood in her place, watching as the girl turned and walked out the door. 

She was hoping for Lisa to come back but the girl never did.

She fell down on her knees. 

She didn't even realize that she was already screaming until Jisoo and Jennie went back and guide her to her bed.

What has she done?