Part 13

She watched as Chaeyoung drove away.

She turned her head in attempt to get a cab, and then she felt someone hold her wrist.

She turned and found the other girl.

The moment she said her name memories about her start flooding in. The dates they had, their walks in the park. It was all happy memories and yet it felt like she was missing something. Something that was vital that could explain everything. 

She gently pulled her hand away. 

"Why are you here? How did you find me?" she asked. 

She saw Mina looked away. "Can we go somewhere quiet so we could talk?" 

She let out a heavy sigh before she nod her head, but her mind was nowhere else but to Chaeyoung.

She wanted to see her. She wanted to tell her that she's the one that she wants.

But looking at Mina, she felt guilty and completely lost. 

She told the girl to follow her and later on they found themselves sitting opposite each other in the living room.

"If I asked you to be here, what took you so long to show up?" she asked. 

Mina's dropped her eyes on the floor. 

"We had a fight."

"What is it about?" she stared at her and felt a familiar feeling inside her chest.  

"You---" Mina paused and then looked at her straight in her eyes. 

"You proposed to me and I.... " 

From then she was transported back in time. There were only two of them inside this fancy restaurant. There were candle lights and flowers surrounding their table and she was holding a ring as she kneeled in front of the girl.

She saw tears fell from Mina's eyes.

She saw how she looked at her sadly and shook her head before she runs off.

But Lisa didn't cry. She just watched as the girl walked away. 

"We broke up!"her voice was shaking as she stood up.

Yes, the memories were painful but she was now at peace when she starts to remember everything about her.

"We broke up! Fuck! Chaeyoung! I need to see her." 

She was about to run to the door but she stops ask slowly turn around.

"I remember everything...." lips trembling as she stared at the other girl. "I am not just Lisa Manoban."

"No... You are the Lisa Manoban. Everyone is looking for you, especially your sister." Mina nodded her head. 

"Fuck! Seulgi!" her head was aching again. 

"I am here because of you. I wanted to apologise because I was never a good partner to you. I wanted closure so I asked you to meet me here. But also, I wanted to know, was I not enough Mina? Why did you leave me?"

She watched as Mina bit her lips. Tears continuously flow from her eyes. "I was scared. We've only been dating for a year and for me it felt like we were moving too fast. And Lisa, we were in a relationship but it felt like I was the only one whos making all the efforts. You were there physically but It felt like you need me just as a companion, I never really feel that you love me."

She thought about Chaeyoung. Was she doing just the same thing?

She shook her head and know that the blonde is different from all the girls she's dated.

Chaeyoung is different because she doesn't want to lose her, she loves her.

"Im sorry Mina..." 

"Lisa... I'm still involve with you." Mina stood up and kneeled in front of her. She took both of her hands and kissed the back of it. 

But Lisa doesn't feel the same way so she turned her gaze away. 

"Mina... You were right and I don't want to be unfair to you. You deserve to be love and----" 

"No, don't say that please." she squeezed her grip tightly.

She looked down and felt her heart broke when she saw how broken the girl was. 

She did have a strong feeling for her. She was the longest relationship she had.

Mina was nothing but patient and gentle.

But she felt more like a friend than a lover.

Lisa was scared now.

When Mina told her that she run away because things were moving too fast for them it scares her.

What if one day she'll find herself alone because Chaeyoung also run out from her.

Tears were rolling down her eyes because at some point in time she was a part of her life.

"Mina... I'm sorry."

Mina stood up and wipe the tears from her face.

"I saw how you looked at her. You never looked at me like that. You love her." Mina was not asking, she said it as if she was sure and Lisa knew whose was referring to.

"I do." she murmured. "Her name is Chaeyoung and I need to see her now."