Part 48

"Who were you talking to?" 

Jisoo jumped a little, surprised at her girlfriend sudden appearance. 

"Who's what?" 

"The one you were talking to on the phone earlier, you know, before I took a nap." 

"Oh, it was Lisa..." she whispered. 

"What did she say?" Jennie whispered back. "And why are we whispering?" 

Jisoo turned to the kitchen and saw Chaeyoung cutting up fruits. 

"Because Chaeng is holding a knife, and if she knew Lisa is back, well you know....." 

Jennie rolled her eyes. "What is she doing in Korea anyway? Why did she say she's in Japan? Who was that girl she's hanging out with?" 

"Whats happening here?" Chaeyoung was already standing beside them with a bowl of fruit in her hands. 

Jisoo sighed in relief when she didn't see the knife. She took the bowl from the blonde's hands and placed it safely on the coffee table. She then glanced at her watch before she turned her attention back to them. 

"Lisa is back."

She saw how Chaeyoung body stiffened before she bolted towards her room. 

Jisoo quickly stood up and pulled Jennie until they reached the latter's room.

"Change your clothes now!"

"Wait! Why?!" Jennie tried to protest but Jisoo was already throwing clothes at her. 

"Seriously? This?" Jennie stared at the mismatched clothes in her hands. 

Jisoo rolled her eyes before she took the black dress Jennie likes.

She walked towards the younger girl and then starts taking off her pyjamas. 

Jennie grinned and was about to lean in and kiss the older girl but Jisoo pushed her face with the palm of her hand. 

"The fuck!"

"Just get dress okay? I promise you this is better than sex."

Jennie looked at her in disbelief. 

"Okay.... Nothing is better than sex when its with Jennie Kim but we really need to go. Trust me!"

"Much better." Jennie smirked before she put on the dress. 

Jisoo then held her hand and pulled her out of the door to the parking lot. 

They went inside the car and waited. 

The loud bang of the door startled both of them. 

Chaeyoung came out of the house and went straight to the backseat. 

Jisoo started driving towards Lisa's place, every now and then she will look at the mirror and shiver when she see's Chaeyoung cold expression. 

The moment they got in front of Lisa's building Chaeyoung quickly got out of the car. 

Jisoo and Jennie followed the girl to the elevator. 

The staff from the lobby didn't even say anything the moment they saw Chaeyoung's face. 

They went inside the elevator and watched as Chaeyoung tap the electronic card harshly on the sensor before pressing the P button. 

Jisoo swallowed hard but was surprised at Jisoo's reaction. Her girlfriend was actually trying to hold off her smile. 

"What the hell is happening?????" she whispered to her but Jisoo just stared at her before she gave her the signature smirk. 

When the door of the penthouse opened they watched Chaeyoung rushed her way to the hallway. 

But before she got in the living room Jennie was surprised when she saw how Chaeyoung suddenly halted, frozen in place. Her friends jaw dropped as she stared ahead. 

She turned to Jisoo and found her with a small video camera in her hand, pointed straight at Chaeyoung. 

They slowly walked towards the blonde girl. 

Jennie gasped when she finally saw what her friend was seeing.