Part 22

The sun was starting to set. After Lisa took a long cold shower to calm her nerves, she changed into a white crop top paired with white shorts and put on her black sandals. 

She took her camera and made her way towards the beach. 

Remembering the moment she saw Chaeyoung earlier her heart begins to flutter.

 "This is silly." she told herself. Why was she being a nervous wreck around the girl. 

Glancing around, she looked for a sensible place she could sat on.  In the farthest corner something caught her eyes. Immediately her stomach lurched. 

Chaeyoung was sitting quietly near the sea shore. Part of her wanted to bolt out but instead she found herself taking a picture of her. 

Hearing the not so discreet shutter from her camera she turned around. 

It was like the first time they met. 

They stared at each other for a while. 

Looking at her made Lisa realized that she was tired. She was tired of being angry, tired of being mad and upset. Tired of fighting how she really feels about her. 

She slowly made her way towards Chaeyoung and sit just right beside her. 

She looked ahead aware of the eyes staring intently a her. 

"Lisa...." 

"Do you like it here?" Lisa cuts her off. 

She shifted her shoulders and as if she was removing a kink from her neck. "Of course, it's beautiful here." 

"Hmmm..."

"But I like it more because you're here, with me." she heard her say which made her face flushed. 

"Thats good." she cleared her throat and decided to play with the sand. 

"Lisa, I'm sorry."

"It happened long ago."

"But I didn't handled it well. I'm sorry for all the things I've said."

"You're just being honest." 

"Lisa, no! I didn't meant all of it."

She scoffed. "Okay."

"Lisa."

She looked at her in disbelief. "You got to be joking. You can't just come here and say you're sorry after freaking two damn years!" 

"I tried searching for you! You're the one who easily gave up on us!" Chaeyoung quickly retorted. 

She was not sure where this was going, but she could feel herself getting frustrated once again. 

"I never gave up on us! You made me feel like I was losing my mind. I thought you like me but the joke was clearly on me." she barked at her before she stood up. 

Lisa turned her back from the other girl and starts to walk away but she was surprised when her arms were suddenly wrapped around her. 

"I love you...." 

Lisa felt her whole body stiffened when she heard Chaeyoung say it. She didn't move because she was afraid that it was just a dream.  

"I love you Lisa, so much.... I was scared back then and I'm still am now. I thought that I was doing the right thing. Pushing you away before you could even get a chance to pick Mina over me." Chaeyoung was trembling. Lisa felt the back of her clothes drenched with the girl's tears.

Lisa was melting in her arms. She found herself placing her hands over Chaeyoung's, pulling the later closer to her. She could still hear the girl crying quietly behind her so she turned around.

Lisa felt the tears slid down her cheeks seeing how broken the girl was. 

"I love you so much Lisa...." she murmured, burying her face into her chest. 

"You love me?" she asked, wanting to be sure that it was real, that she was hearing her correctly. 

Chaeyoung withdrew her face from her chest and gazed at her eyes as she nods her head. 

"If you only knew how much I wanted to drop everything just to find you...."

Lisa bent down and touched her lips to hers. Her lips tasted so sweet and salty from her tears, her lips folded to her perfectly.  She pulled back shortly only to lean forward and kissed her again. 

Her heart beat so strong that she feared it might burst from her chest. 

She felt Chaeyoung buried her hands in her hair while her own hands roamed around over the blonde's back, holding her tightly.

She felt her shuddered when she groaned into her mouth. She was burning as if she could never get enough of her. 

Their kissed deepened. It felt like nothing can ruined their moment. 

Then Chaeyoung's phone rang like some kind of wake up alarm.

"I'm going to break that phone." Lisa snarled, pulling away. 

For the first time she saw that smile again, the smile that was only meant for her. 

Lisa's eyes soften and gestured for her to answer the phone, putting her forehead against hers, breathing deeply. 

"Jisoo...." Chaeyoung said as she placed the phone against her ear. 

The blonde pulled away but her arms remained wrapped around her waist. 

Lisa chuckled when she saw how Chaeyoung's face turned crimson red before she ended the call and placed the phone back in her pocket. 

The blonde hid her face in the crook of Lisa's slender neck. 

"I love you Rosie." 

 Of all the good and bad things in Lisa, hearing her say it is probably Chaeyoung's favourite part.