Part 2

"Good morning." Lisa greeted the same receptionist at the counter. 

"Hello Miss Manoban, anything I can help you with?"

"Is there any park near this place."

Lisa watched as the woman grab a map. She listened intently when she showed her the quickest route to get there. 

The moment she stepped out of the hotel she felt the pang in her chest. 

The familiarity of the place gave a gnawing feeling that she was trying to forget for a long time. 

 The past was all coming back to her and she can barely shake the memories away. 

The moment she reached the park that's when she realized that she forgot her wallet. All she had with her was her phone, her card key, and her camera with its shoulder strap hanged around her neck. 

She shook her head in dismay but decided to continue looking around. She was walking without direction for an hour and soon felt irritated that she couldn't find what she was searching for.

She sat down on the first bench she sees. 

It was placed over the hill, in front of her is a vast field with people enjoying their Sunday afternoon. 

She took her camera out of her bag. 

Looking through the viewfinder, she starts searching for something to capture. 

She froze. 

Thru the view finder she found a beautiful Korean woman with blonde hair. 

She looks like an ethereal and adorable at the same time with those plumped lips and chubby cheeks. 

"She could pass for a model." Lisa murmured to herself as her eyes travel down on the girl's long legs. 

Lisa was surprised at the sudden tingling sensation that radiates in her chest when she saw the girl smile.   

She smiled in a way that made her insides tingle. A feeling of  warmth that she thought she'll never feel again.

Her finger automatically pressed the shutter button. 

It happened at the same time the blonde girl turned her head towards her direction. 

Lisa saw the frown appeared on the girl's face so she put her camera down. 

The girl was looking directly at her who's frown was slowly replaced with a look of confusion.  

Lisa cursed herself for she was unable to look away. 

She quirked an eyebrow when she saw her jolts, startled by a loud voice that came from behind her. 

At last, she was able to finally tear her gaze away. 

Two good looking girls appeared right beside the blonde girl. 

That's when she decided to leave that place. 

She stood up and starts walking, following the path that will lead her out of that place. 

She scold herself for temporarily forgetting the reason why she was there but something was pulling her back, a bizarre feeling that was telling her to turn around. 

She wanted to fight it but the pull was so strong that soon she found herself staring once again at the blonde girl who was now talking to her friends, which she assumes they were by the way they interact with each other. 

The girl was smiling but her eyes were directed at the place where Lisa was sitting a while ago. 

The happiness slowly blooming in her chest was alarming. 

She closed her eyes and blocked her thoughts. 

She groaned before she open her eyes. She quickly turn around and made her way out of the park.