*Lovely*

I am doing my own shit now, idk what the hell I'm doing and y'all can't stop me. There is a time skip because I can, sorry for being so fickle...also yes, this chapter is mostly about how hot y'all are cuz I feel like we all need a confidence boost.
***

Sun warmed your S/C skin. You and Wirt were lying in a field the two of you found. Greg was busy looking for bugs with Beatrice.

It was warmer than the usual fall chill. The cottagecore vibes were amazing.

You watching the tall grass wave with the breeze; Wirt admiring his boyfriend.

Y/N was a very beautiful boy, the dirt freckling his face and his aloof, carefree personality only added to it.

His H/L, H/C hair strewn everywhere, his S/C skin glowing in the sun. God, was Y/N even real? He looked like if the world combined all it's beautiful qualities into one person.

Why did he want Wirt? He was average. Barely noticeable, and boring.

A frown crossed his face. Soon you noticed.

"Hey...Wirt are you alright? You look bored." You asked, running some of his dark oak colored hair. It was surprisingly soft for someone who hadn't had any soap for an uncomfortable amount of time. You unfortunately weren't doing as well, your hair was a mess.

"Oh, no. I'm just thinking..." he finished with a sigh.

You lean in close, whispering into his ear:
"Are you saying that to save my feelings? Don't worry I'm pretty tough."

"Why do you love me?" Wirt whispered, without warning.

You were taken aback. You hesitated, for a moment.

"I love how smart you are. I adore your creativity and how weird you are. Your hazel eyes and earthy hair is beautiful. Your cute dainty hands, and how cold your skin is. "

You're bravery and kindness is wonderful." You pulled Wirt to your chest, kissing his forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

***
The ending is up to interpretation.