*clueless*

Welcome to the bullshit trainwreck I call a fanfic! Another chapter written while I'm not watching the show, and its almost 1 am. Also I hate the last chapter, it was rushed I'm so sorry imma edit it eventually.

***

(Rebecca's pov) (if you don't remember her she's the weird pumpkin from a few chapters ago)

The teacher stared down at the two boys in disdain. She attempted to wake them up but was stopped.

"Let them sleep. They need a calm before the storm." Said Rebecca. They need a break, but....they also need to know where they are. This will not end well.

The sun was drifting below the clouds by the time Y/N's eyes fluttered open, he pulled his head off of Wirts, blinking a few times.

The pumpkin waited patiently in the empty classroom. She was not looking forward to explaining the dire situation they were in.

Y/N finally realized that he was tangled up with Wirt.

An odd look of panic crossed his face. He gently removed Wirt's arms from around his waist and pushed him off his lap.

He exited the box, shivering from the lack of the other's warmth.

Wirt curled into himself, trying to regain the lost heat.

Y/N glaced at the observing pumpkin girl, folding his arms. He sat down on an abandoned desk with a huff.

"I thought pumpkins stayed in Pottsfeild." He murmered.

"They're supposed to. I'm an...exception?" Rebecca lied. In reality she snuck out, not telling anyone.

Y/N stayed silent, watching Wirt shift in his sleep, a frown on both the boy's faces.

"Hey um...I kinda need to tell you and the other guy something...it's pretty important....and I don't really know how you'll react..." Rebecca grabbed and twisted her hay fingers.

"I'll wait till your boyfriend wakes up." She finished.

"He's not my boyfriend." Y/N muttered through gritted teeth.

She gave him a questioning look. "You love him though...right?" She asked.

Y/N was quiet for a moment. He was either coming up with a lie or figuring out how to put feelings into words.

"No. I don't." He glanced at the sleeping boy. "He's only an acquaintance. Nothing more."

"Hmm." Rebecca looked Y/N up and down. "You need to come to terms with your emotions eventually."

Y/N glared at the ground, his H/L (hair length) H/C (hair color) falling infront of his eyes.

She sighed. "Keep that in mind. You can't run away forever."

Night had fallen on the silent two (and the still unconscious Wirt).

Greg burst into the room making Wirt wake and the others have mini heart attacks.

"We need to save the day! Let's go Y/N!" He grabbed the boy and dragged him out the nearest window.

***Y/N's POV***

"Uhm what about your brother!" You glanced over your shoulder to where Wirt was poking his head out the window with owl-like eyes.

You heard shouting and realized Beatrice was stuck in Greg's teapot.

You heard more footsteps behind you. You turned your head back to see Wirt chasing after you, his hand outstretched.

Your face lit up, you grabbed his hand pulling him along with you and Greg.

Wirt and your laughter echoing through the trees. Blood rushing to the two or your face and ears, warming them.

You wanted to make him laugh again, the sound made you feel high. This definitely wasn't love though. These no way in hell.

***
Those clueless dumb fucks. I hoped you liked it! There will be angst eventually btw.