*school time tears*

I've given up on using songs as titles. Sorry not sorry. Also I've been listening to a ton of rock and I'm in a red mood (that basically means I feel like a rebellious pyromaniac who kicks ass) also, little fun fact about me, I name some of my common moods that I see a lot. Usually after colors. I'm not watching otgw while I write this, it might be shit

***

Birdy dearest kept making jabs at wirt. Were they hilarious? You bet. Did they piss you off? You bet.

"Greg don't you wanna be a pathetic pushover like your brother?" The object of your disdain said.

"Bird stop talking." You said, in your monotone voice.

Wirt paused walking to tie his shoe.

"Dumbass keep walking. And Y/N don't call me bird!" She also seemed like she was in a shitty mood.

"Dont boss him around." You felt your frustration bubble. You were never that good with words, especially in a fight.

"Oh please. Fuckin' gay ass hypocrite" she murmured that last part. Clearly none of them cared about Greg hearing swears.

You smirked. "that's true." You shrugged nonchalantly.

Wirt's expression was priceless. He was shocked, but he looked like he was expecting- or maybe hoping, that you weren't straight.

It was cute.

The dumbass squad continued their walk towards nowhere. Birdy whould not shut up about wirt. It pissed you off.

An old school lurked through the trees. The sight made your day worse. School is awful.

Greg had ran off, but he'd probably be fine. Hopefully.

You glanced into the entrance.

"Children! Take your seats. Remember," she pointed to words on a chalkboard. "When the bell I'd rung, class has begun." She stated. Her voice was pitchy but kind.

"oh sorry he doesn't have a brain, he can't learn" she said, gesturing to the author- I mean wirt.

"Ok, that was funny, I'll admit it. Wirt has the biggest brain like, ever, So shut the fuck up." You snorted.

The teacher gasped. "Don't use such language in my classroom. Go to the dunce box young man." She pointed to a small box with a door, but no roof.

"Damn ok." You shrugged, smirking at her angry face. Making people mad was fun. No wonder birdy was so snooty.

You locked yourself in the small space. You pulled your backpack off and rummaged through it, thankfully finding an eye buring (F/C) (Favorite Color) permanent marker.

You doodled on the walls. It was fun, you weren't paying attention to the other conversation.

Wirt got in trouble. He had to go into the dunce box. The occupied small space.

The teacher wouldn't take no for an answer.

Thankfully when she pushed wirt in you were sitting criss-cross-apple-sauce, so he landed on your lap. His head thumped against your chest. His hat didn't survive though. It fell onto the ground outside.

The door was closed, pushing wirt closer into you. You kept your hands up in the air, you wouldn't admit you wanted to wrap them around him.

**wirt's POV** (you will still be referred to as 'you')

Wirt was obviously panicking. Two gay guys crammed into a small space ended in a....certain way.

The shock of being shoved against a hot guy hadn't worn off yet. He didn't know were to put his hands, and he didn't want to take his head off your chest.

After a few minutes is when things got interesting.

"Alright" Y/N whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his spine. "My arms are getting tired."

You then gently placed your hands around him, and rested your head on his.

"We're probably going to be stuck in here for a while. Might as well get comfortable..." wirt muttered. He adjusted his legs so instead of being scrunched up and stabbing Y/N's stomach they were straddling him. Wirts face was redder than his hat.

He went from finding out the guy he thought was attractive was gay to straddling him. God you were warm.

He heard soft snoring. wirt came to the conclusion that you fell asleep. Using his head as a pillow.

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled into your chest. Wirt struggled to stay awake. He failed. But, on the plus side, he fell asleep in your arms.

***

Sorry this took so damn long, and was so damn short. Its probably badly written too. Its almost two (2) am.