*Cozy*

I am so fucking sorry!! I can't keep track of time ever. A day feels like a week and a week feels like a day.

***

You woke up burning to death. Not literally, but the nest of blankets, combined with a roaring fire and something very warm pressed to your chest was just too much.

You stumbled away from the boiling hot pile, sitting on the wooden floor more-or-less crisscross apple sauce, with your hands holding you up.

You heard a small groan. a certain brunette lifted his head, looking around.

His anxious eyes met your surprised ones.

"I-I'm sorry for- making you fo all of this I-" wirt stuttered.

"No, no I literally thought I was going to die of heat stroke. And," you paused and smiled. "I wanted to do all that."

Wirt looked down at the floor, his face clearly red. "O-oh um..wow...haha it is pretty hot." He glanced behind him, at the fire.

"Yeah...hey about last night..I'm sorry if the kiss made you uncomfortable..." you played with your fingers.

"Y/N, I liked it, don't worry.." Wirt stated, with a kind smile.

You half smiled back.

The two of you heard some faint music coming from outside.

You stood up, and reached your hand out towards Wirt.

"May I have this dance, handsome?" You grinned like a sly fox.

The object of your affections giggled and accepted.

You pulled him up, and set your free hand just above his waist, your other hand gripped his.

You and and him swayed, and spinner, giggling like kids getting into trouble.

You loved his adorable scrunched up face, dotted with freckles, eyes pressed closed from smiling.

You couldn't quite remember where you learned to dance like this, but you were definitely enjoying it.

Wirt clearly didn't have much experience, but neither did you, sure you knew how to dance, but not very well.

Eventually the two of you stumbled. You falling on top of him. Your kneecap narrowly missing Wirt's thigh, your foreheads hitting each other painfully.

"Oh my god are you ok?!" You asked hurriedly, sitting back onto Wirt's lap.

He assured you that he was ok, rubbing his head.

The song ended, a fuck ton of cheering followed.

"We should go see what that is." Wirt whispered.

You nodded, standing up, and offering a hand to help Wirt aswell.

The two of you walked out the door, hand in hand.

You came across a large stage filled with animals playing instruments (also Greg, he definitely couted as an animal)

And people tossing money at them.

*time skip cuz I'm lazy*

You and Wirt were watching Greg play his little heart out on stage.

You two were near the back, next to some bushes.

A frightening roar came from the forest, as a huge beast stumbled out of it.

Wirt then tripped and fell onto the thing, making its mask fall off.

Is was revealed that the teachers boyfriend or whatever was stuck in there.

Wirt and Greg were heros, and you were proud of them.

***

This is short and bad and I'm sorry. Also I broke out in hives. It's not fun.