*Reason*

I have no idea what I'm doing....
I've been doing some editing if you haven't noticed. Sorry for taking so long 😬 also listen to the OTGW soundtrack on Spotify, it's life changing. (Also started and finished the magnus archives, and moved onto welcome to nightvale, they're both great if you like horror)

***

The gang hitched a ride on a wagon. So far so normal, just another way to get their way to Adelaide.

The small party had been walking for a few days and needed rest, but bea had been insistent on pressing forward.

This time the driver was less apeshit! But our protagonist barely noticed, Y/N couldn't help but notice the faint singing. Deep and filled with hungry anticipation, a gentle edge, like a bear-trap laced with sugar.

If the others heard it they didn't say. The brothers song should've drowned it out; it persisted. 'Predator stalking oblivious prey.' Y/N mused.

Wirt's laugh yanked you out of your inner monologue. You are very sure that added twelve years to your lifespan. His laugh was contagious in a way that made your guts twist with the urge to romance him until his cheeks are so hot you can cook eggs on them.

The rather attractive gnome caught you staring, he made a rather bad excuse to his brother, then stumbled over to you.

"I uh, I'm sorry... I know my laugh is annoying..." he murmured, soft brown hair falling into his face. He turned away from you.

"your laugh is lovely." You stated, the finality leaving no room for arguments.

***
Sorry this is all I could do, I've been so stressed lately, I could go on for hours about all the things. (I haven't had enough time to go to the bathroom :/, but don't worry I'm trying really hard to take care of myself.)