*prologue*

*EDITED*

This is how you died! :D ain't that lovely! Shit gets dark.

***

It was a foolish mistake to walk through the woods alone.
Predators could be lurking. However, you weren't afraid. It was early morning, only fools attack then, or...so you thought.

Belladonna was no fool. She was a particularly smug plant, covered in ripe, quite appealing, berries the color of the night sky. She was a patient hunter, her catches whould take awhile to reach her.

(Y/N), might not have been aware of what poisonous plants looked like. Maybe it would be fun to try belladonna's enticing berries.

The boy popped a few of the fruits into his mouth. It had a sweet taste. He chewed and swallowed.

He continued on his merry way, before stumbling.

Something strange was happening to his sight. Things blurred in and out of focus.

He dragged himself along the path toward his house. Something wasn't right. The ground rushed towards (Y/N)'s face.

The fall wasn't too painful, he was scraped a bit but other than that he was fine. oh, except for the deadly toxins rushing through his body, aiming to kill the fifteen year old.

The effects came quickly. Figures danced in his vision, he could barely hear his own heartbeat over his ringing ears, everything was to intense to bright. Unfortunately for him, the pain will not go away.

He suffered for hours. He was too weak to move, he was helpless.

He died just as the sun set...

(Y/N) was declared missing. search parties found him eventually though. Months later. They didn't recognize the boy at first. they smelled him long before they found him. The wretched smell of half eaten flesh caught their attention. Active decomposition was never a nice thing to come across in a forest.

Your skin was paler than your usual (S/C) (skin color). The bloating stage had already occurred, and from the looks of it maggots had already began enjoying your tasty flesh.

Cheerful butterflies were perched on your arms, devouring what's left of the blood in your veins.

Someone made the mistake of flipping you onto your back. Horror struck them. Worms. Many different types of worms where eating their way through your eyes, and skin.

The forest made quick work of you. It always does.

***
I am soooo bad at writing in general, but especially when. It comes to gore, I am so sorry!!

Fun fact: butterflies love drinking blood, sweat, and tears. That's kinda poetic?? Just Google it.