*The Beast Nears*

I've been hella stressed and hella sick, sorry.
***

"OH NO! THE BEAST IS APON ME!" The kook shouted.

Greg peeked out of the pile of hay they were hiding in to quiet a duck.

"Greg is there a beast out there?"  Wirt whispered.

Greg shuffled back into the pile, adding the duck to their gaggle of miscellaneous animals.

"I found a duck.... do you know how to make eggs from a duck? I'm hungry." The kid asked.

You tiredly shook your head, resting it on Wirt's shoulder.

"What about the beast?" He responded, a muffed "the beast is apon me" called.

"I didn't see any beast. That driver is nuts. Mmm, nuts"

You snickered quietly into the other's shoulder, making him blush. You whispered  "he's hella nuts"

"Oh, well that's good."  Wirt said, placing an arm around your shoulder.

"Good?!  That crazy driver's taking us way off course!" Birds shouted!

"Really?"  Wirt murmured.

"YES! Who knows where we are by now with that guy acting all bananas."

You shifted to get more comfortable, moving your head onto Wirt's quite comfy lap.

"Y/N stop being cute, you're distracting Wirt." Beatrice said.

You sleepily murmured "pft make me, blue" snuggling into a very flustered  Wirt.

The gaggle was then hurled off the cart, you hit your head on a rock, knocking you out.

***
Sorry this is hella short.