*you have beautiful eyes*

*EDITED*

Sup! After reading a fanfic t
I have decided that someone (idk who yet) is going to get a bunch of skirts for no reason other than they deserve some nice skirts. Idk when that will happen tho...also my writing is garbage I'm sorryyyy

***

You stared at the two.

The tall one looked pretty weak, he might've been your age. Not too bad looking though, if you ever need to fight him he shouldn't be too difficult to beat.

The shorter one was probably nine. Maybe younger. He'd probably be more difficult to knock out. He looked like he had a lot of energy. He looked loud.

"And you are...?" Gnome hat asked.

"Oh um..." you forgot he'd said something. "I'm Y/N. Where are we?" You asked bluntly.

"We, uh don't quite know that ourselves." Gnome hat said sheepishly.

You groaned and grabbed onto the backpack you forgot existed.

You sighed and decided you would go insane a bit slower if there were people around.

"Do you....mind if I come with you guys?" You muttered a tad bit embarrassed. You were never that good at asking for help.

"Uhhhhm" Gnome hat paused. Shorty elbowed him and gave him a look.

He sighed and agreed.

The three of you trudged along a nonexistent path towards some unknown direction.

You were right about a few things. One of them being, shorty aka Greg was really. Fucking. Loud.

He wouldn't shut up. What was he doing to earn your rage? The kid blew raspberries. For hours.

Gnome hat, aka wirt, found a sign.

It read:

Pottsfeild
1 mile

"We found a town!" Wirt cheered. He looked behind him to see the others fairly far away and not paying attention, in the slightest.

You and Greg were more focused on the talking BlackBerry bush. It was asking for help, exactly how a completely normal plant functions.

'This is fine and completely normal.' You thought, not at all sarcastic.

Greg agreed to help in his cheery happy-go-lucky way. He pushed open the bush, getting cut in a few different places. The two of you saw a lovely little blue bird.

***
I'm so sorry this is so short and absolute trash!!