*thievery*

I had a panic attack yesterday  :') also fun fact: I am TERRIFIED of cars. Fun fact two: my teacher showed about 6-7 videos of people getting killed by cars. To 9th graders. Also I forgot where I was going with this fanfic. Lol sorry guys this might turn to shit.

***

You soon found yourself hiding in a bush, Wirt pressed next to you, planning to rob this old man dry.

You and Wirt had no clue what was going on, most of Greg's shenanigans happened when you were napping.

You kept thinking about what that damn pumpkin said. He had a feeling whatever she needed to tell them, was something he didn't want to hear.

You tried your darnedest to not think about her dumbass advice about running from his feelings.

Wirt had many objections to Greg's plan, you felt guilty that this poor guy was being robbed blind.

"It's alright guys! I have a plan!" Greg said, comically rubbing his hands together.

You sighed, standing up. "I'm going to go look for random forest shit..." you turned back to Wirt, "you...uh you can join me if you want." You murmered.

He nodded, your heart definitely did not flutter.

He got up, nervously glancing at Greg. Wirt looked back at you, he gingerly gripped your hand. You chuckled. He couldn't not be cute.

"Come on, let's find somethin' weird."

"Yeah.." he whispered. Staring into your eyes.

After a little of silence, Wirt asked "so....uh what's your favorite animal?"

You laughed, and said F/A (favorite animal)

his was bunnies, and mice.

"What's your....favorite color!" You shot back.

"Uh green, like a leafy color. You?" Wirt looked at you, his hazel eyes staring into your E/C (eye colored) ones.

"Hmmm F/C! It's nice to look at. What's your favorite...." you got an incredibly dumb idea, smirking you finished with: "person."

He looked like he had a heart attack, but recovered. He stayed silent for awhile, you got a bit scared that you messed up. "....Whould it be weird if I said....You?"

You expected something else, like a girl he likes or just anything!

The air was sucked out of your lungs, Wirt was blabbering about something but you weren't listening.

"H-..hey are you okay?" He asked, nervously. "Was that the wrong thing-" he was cut off by a very frantic Y/N.

"No!! No no... I was just...surprised!! No one has ever said that I was one I of their favorites, it caught me off guard..." you looked down at his cute, owlish face. Smiling gently.

"You...your definitely my favorite..." you whispered, placing a hand on his cheek. Pink dusted the both of your face and ears.

Wirt leaned closer, anxious, but hopeful. You hesitated,but when you felt his hand brushing against yours, you quickly stopped caring.

When you closed the gap, your heart definitely exploded. His lips were chapped, but they were nice.

You gingerly wrapped your arms around his shoulders, pulling his close. He was freezing from the whipping wind.

Your eyes widened, you broke the kiss (ignoring the adorable whine he made) and grabbed his blue-ish fingers.

"Holy- HOLY! Why didn't you tell me you were practically freezing to death!!" You raised your voice frantically.

"Here um...you glanced around, looked back at him, then picked him up bridal style.

"I'm fine y-you don't need to-" you interrupted his with a peck on his cheek.

"Shh.. I'm going to get you somewhere warm." You murmered, he placed his head on your shoulder.

Something ice cold poked your neck, you soon realized that it was Wirt's nose.

The school soon peaked out of the trees, you made a relieved gasping sound.

"Don't worry, we'll be toasty soon" you whispered.

Bursting into a room filled with empty beds (you had passed Greg and the animals planning something outside) you sat down in front of the fire.

You gripped Wirt's hands, trying to warm them. Subconsciously pressing them against your face.

You took the bedding and built a blanket nest. you and Wirt were cozy as can be, in the middle.

His arms wrapped around your middle, your nose pressed into his soft hair. It smelled of trees.

***

I hope y'all liked it. You finally kissed him!! Yay?