**extra**

1800s AU cuz I am a sucker for that era. <3 thank you for the wonderful people reading this! I love y'all!!

***

Wirt was a mere farmer's boy, nothing important really.

Perhaps that was the reason he fell so hard for the gentleman that lived in the apartment right next to his.

The young man was kind, and treated him like an equal. His class was certainly much higher than his own.

His hair was well kept, and clean. It looked so very soft...

Wirt had tried his best to beat down the grotesque feelings, using his shame to hold it down like an anchor.

They always came back, twice as strong.

From the many times Y/N had invited him over for coffee, he had learnt the the gentleman had a passion for botany!

It was wonderful to hear him ramble about the large variety of plants on the lovely world they resided in.

Y/N made him love the world, how his eyes lit up like shooting stars, how he would embrace him so gently, as if he was scared Wirt would break.

It only added fuel to the bonfire in Wirt's heart.

He. Was. Smitten.

As per usual, the 23 year old locked himself in his apartment, and read any book he could get his hands on that could tell him how to get rid of the curse on his soul.

He eventually found the Iliad. A book about an ancient war. The part he focused on however, was Achilles and Patroclus' friendship!

It was so clear now!! He just cared about his dear friend Y/N!

Wirt and Y/N had a very similar friendship, they hugged and kissed each other goodnight, they occasionally slept together, in a few different ways.

They were best friends!!

***

God I like love this... sapho and her friend who? We got new dumbass gays!! (Love u sapho! You too Achilles and Patroclus!)